Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

261 - 268 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
clearly he was more attached to his vehicle than any one, he absolutley loved it.
I would disagree with this portion but mine and GR's unhealthy attachment to these vehicles is one of the things that made us friends. If you are peeking in GR, we miss you

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
GREETINGS Everyone !
I appreciate those of you who have been thinking about me and wondering where I've been !

Unfortunately , GRVR had a pretty ROUGH Christmas / New Years Season !

On December 2nd , exactly 23-months after we rescued her , we had to make the gut-wrenching and
heartbreaking decision to send our sweet LAYLA on up to the Rainbow Bridge !:cry::cry::cry:
Sadly , she had too many major Health Issues and started declining very quickly !:cautious:

On December 23rd , VR's Father passed away !:cry:
He was 83 , and had a bunch of major Health Issues for years ,
but in the end , he had a major Stroke and bleeding in the Brain !:cautious:

Then , on December 30th , right after her dad's funeral ,
VR's little 11-year old Sugar Glider (Herman) passed away !:cry:

So , that all being said , I hope you will understand ,
that dealing with the F-PACE has taken a backseat , and been put on the back burner !

I may not chime-in as much as I used to ,
but every once in awhile I peek-in to keep an eye on you crazy cats !;):cool:

Thanks again , for thinking about me !:giggle: GR

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
First off it’s great to hear from you. Secondly I feel sad for all your loss. Just know even thought we have never met in person I’m here as a friend to listen if you need to talk. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Feel to reach out anytime.

DP

·
Registered
234 Posts
ROUGH indeed! So sorry for your rough times and I truly wish you the best in dealing with these hard times, I’ll be thinking of you guys!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Oh, @GRVR I'm so sorry. 😞
Loss is difficult especially during the holidays. Sending hugs and love to you and VR

·
Registered
503 Posts
Great to see you're okay GR, and so sorry for all your heartbreak. No pups on our block get more love attention than our dogs so I can only imagine the pain of that and family 💔. Here's to the future for you. May it get substantially better for you.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
GR, great to hear from you, I'm glad to hear that you and VR are good, but I am very sorry for your other losses. My thoughts go out to you and VR and I hope 2020 ends up being a much better year.

·
Registered
981 Posts
My condolences. You've been missed around here.
After some time, hopefully you will feel like participating again.
We need our parking sheriff and grammar guru:giggle:

261 - 268 of 268 Posts