Registered
5,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #241

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Oooops !:oops: Sorry !:giggle:
I'm gonna let you off the hook this time 😉
Apparently SF ASSUMED I was driving 12,000+ miles annually and adjusted accordingly instead of asking :mad:
My agent had already caught it and it is being adjusted

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
@GRVR well any new update, have not heard anything all year about this.

DP

·
Registered
981 Posts
Weird no replies from GR.... he must be on an arctic cruise in his whompin' RV
I think it’s probably painful for him to be on the forum after what they did to his F-Pace.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
Weird no replies from GR.
I was thinking the same thing, he usually is not one, for not speaking his mind. It’s been awhile since he has posted. Hope he is OK

DP

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
there is also the possibility that legally he needs to lay low.
Miss you @GRVR

·
Registered
1,296 Posts

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
there is also the possibility that legally he needs to lay low.
Miss you @GRVR
I can understand not talking about his car accident, if that’s needed, but totally going dark? .

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
He could have sold it. bought something else, and don't GAF about JLR anymore too.....

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
He could have sold it. bought something else, and don't GAF about JLR anymore too.....
He might not like that car anymore, but what about the friends he has made here? I would think we would at least get a farewell or something.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,238 Posts
Anyone have a picture of @GRVR I need it for the back of milk carton. I think he might have been abducted by aliens. Not even a :p This is serious its been over a month now.

DP

·
Registered
503 Posts
Anyone have a picture of @GRVR I need it for the back of milk carton. I think he might have been abducted by aliens. Not even a :p This is serious its been over a month now.

DP
Definitely agree, he is milk carton material now 🥛

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I'm not surprised he ditched all of you :p but I'm his favorite 😊

·
Registered
519 Posts
I feel like maybe this isn't as complicated as we think.. clearly he was more attached to his vehicle than any one, he absolutley loved it.
He loved every imperfection, he said that he didn't even have them, that he ' was one of the lucky ones'. Then he was robbed in one of the most ironical scenarios i have ever witnessed, clearly not at fault.
Then he was seemingly further taken by the insurance co. etc etc.
I remember him saying that buying this Jaguar was a "once in a lifetime", maybe he doesn't want to be reminded of that now?

241 - 260 of 269 Posts