Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm looking into getting my F-Pace wrapped in a satin wrap like XPEL Stealth, but I can't find anyone in IL who does stealth. All I see is XPEL Ultimate. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nas, if they can do XPEL ultimate, then they can do XPEL stealth. application between the two is the same exact method - the only difference is the material one is clear, and the other is satin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nas, if they can do XPEL ultimate, then they can do XPEL stealth. application between the two is the same exact method - the only difference is the material one is clear, and the other is satin.
Thanks dtx, I'll call around to the places that do Ultimate.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I'm looking into getting my F-Pace wrapped in a satin wrap like XPEL Stealth, but I can't find anyone in IL who does stealth. All I see is XPEL Ultimate. Anyone have any ideas, suggestions, or recommendations?
Nearly all of our XPEL installers that use ULTIMATE, can install STEALTH as well. STEALTH is the same film as ULTIMATE, but with a satin-finish clear

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nearly all of our XPEL installers that use ULTIMATE, can install STEALTH as well. STEALTH is the same film as ULTIMATE, but with a satin-finish clear
Thanks! Would you happen to know what the average price (ballpark) would be for a full XPEL STEALTH wrap?

·
Registered
317 Posts
For a general idea on price, I was quoted $3500 by Exotic Vehicle Wraps in DC

I was on the fence about ordering a no cost paint and then wrapping to help justify the price, but decided against it due to upkeep. If I had a garage then maybe, but too much bird crap, tree sap, etc where I am.

·
Registered
69 Posts
For a general idea on price, I was quoted $3500 by Exotic Vehicle Wraps in DC

I was on the fence about ordering a no cost paint and then wrapping to help justify the price, but decided against it due to upkeep. If I had a garage then maybe, but too much bird crap, tree sap, etc where I am.
Let's make sure these are apples to apples comparison pricing. Full wrap at $3500 seems way too cheap for a correctly done install - make sure the installation doesn't have too many seams - some installers go for a cheaper smaller sized sheet and won't tell you what they're doing. In case anyone has question about pricing, you can go to XPEL's site and get an aproximate idea on materials cost. Labor cost of course is YMMV.

http://www.xpel.com/search-coverage-options/Passenger_Cars_and_Light_Trucks/2017/Jaguar/F-Pace/S/

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm in Chicago and did just the front bumper and 24" on the hood for 650 due to winter season, normally 1100

1 - 8 of 8 Posts