Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to hard boot the radio (the smaller version on the Premium). XM is stuck in one channel and won't change or display my saved channels. I would unplug the battery if I knew where it was :eek:. If anyone knows please share. Everything else is working fine.

Thanks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Lol. Been there, done that, on the battery location in an older Jag. It's under the cargo cover.

The system will likely reset, if you leave the car locked & off for about 15 minutes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. Been there, done that, on the battery location in an older Jag. It's under the cargo cover.

The system will likely reset, if you leave the car locked & off for about 15 minutes
Now XM does not show as an audio source at all. I guess I'll have to visit the dealership :crying:

Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
337 Posts
This has happened to me twice in my first 2 weeks of ownership. It fixed itself after power cycle.

Expensive electronics not having good quality control. Not great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
This has happened to me twice in my first 2 weeks of ownership. It fixed itself after power cycle.

Expensive electronics not having good quality control. Not great.
Same here happened once, shut it off, came back 20 minutes later and it worked again.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Call XM and have them send your radio a refresh signal. You'll probably need your vin number or radio ID is you have it.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Call XM and have them send your radio a refresh signal. You'll probably need your vin number or radio ID is you have it.
If you have the radio ID, I believe you can request a refresh through their website.

Reactions: ctufieldops

·
Registered
2,152 Posts

If you have the radio ID, I believe you can request a refresh through their website.
Simplest way, and of course once you request the refresh you have to go to the vehicle and make sure the radio is on to receive the signal. Seems intuitive, but I mistakenly thought the refresh signal would be there next time I drove, not the case. You have a limited window to receive the signal after the request, and if you miss it, you have to request it again. This is probably one of those common sense redundant responses to this thread

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
As I have also done that, I think your response is a useful reminder! :)

·
Registered
341 Posts
It's siriusxm.com/refresh. You do need your Radio ID.

·
Registered
166 Posts
What is even more convenient is having them send you the refresh link as a text message. This will allow you to send a refresh signal whenever and as often as you need to.

Reactions: MTGRL
1 - 11 of 11 Posts