Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, guys, I currently have a 2012 X5 35D and pretty much ready to pull the trigger on a 2017 F-Pace 35t R sport with pretty much every option 40k miles and CPO. Did anybody do a similar move? What are your thoughts? Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I just signed up to reply to you. Ive been lurking these boards for a while. It’s probably a good buy. I can tell you what I did. I recently purchased (last month) a 2018 fpace premium 35t with the supercharged v6 345 hp engine with 38k miles. I did not get a cpo. I bought from an independent dealer that had a clean car fax and service records. Immediately after I purchased my fpace, I took it to Jaguar dealership and had it inspected and bought the 8 year 100k mile extended warranty thru them. I still have 2 years left on my factory warranty but now have an additional 3 years. I have driven my car about 2k miles so far with no issues.

some things to consider:

Does it have all the packages you would like? Does it come with halogen lights or upgraded lights with vision package. My car did not have vision package so I had to put led lights in which work great. Vision package also includes blind spot monitoring.

does it come with the snow package? Heated front and rear seats, heated steering wheel, heated windshield? The heated windshield is one of my favorite features

Does it have ict or ictp? Mine has ict which has the display buttons on the sides. Ictp is completely touch screen. My ict works just fine is very responsive and blue tooth works well for music and phone nav works well also. The screen is big and back up camera is high quality. The big difference here is with ictp u can get apple car play or Android auto which u cannot get on ict. However I’ve read that the ictp can be wonky sometimes but haven’t had a

Does it have roof rails?
u can buy the roof rails later on and install them but it would be costly and lots of work to do on your own however there is a video on YouTube of someone installing roof rails on his fpace and it looks like a lot of work

does it have a tow hitch?

does it come with black package or black rims? If that’s what you like of course. Mine did and yesterday I hyperdipped my rear badges gloss black to match.

does it have arm rest with cup holders in the back or vanity lights- these are both upgrades

I would prefer a 2018 to a 2017 because 1 you get an extra year of factory warranty and 2 most of the kinks of a first year car has been worked out

is road trips something you would be doing? If so youshould look into the 2019 models because in 2019 they upgraded the fuel tank increasing it by 5 gallons. The gas tank is kind of small in the 2017 and 2018 models and I get 280-300 miles on a full tank

Anyways I love my fpace. It’s so much fun to drive One of these days I’ll get around to posting pics of upgrades I do to it. Planning on vinyl wrapping the piano black interior and possibly side mirrors, painting my calipers, more hyper dip on the front emblem and possibly the plastic trim on the lower exterior panels and rear diffuser

Anyways cheers and good luck

·
Registered
57 Posts
I went from an even older 4.4i X5 to the F-Pace and couldn’t be happier, matter of fact the Bimmer has been regulated to beater status during crappy weather and I certainly don’t miss the heavy steering every time I drive it...

S.Chapman

1 - 3 of 3 Posts