Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Interesting. This rendering doesn't include the black package which would help to get a better overall idea of how it would look. Are you planning on blacking out the silver part of the bumper in the lower front?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Looks like the factory switched hoods accidentally while building it. Not my taste.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting. This rendering doesn't include the black package which would help to get a better overall idea of how it would look. Are you planning on blacking out the silver part of the bumper in the lower front?
I don't have the silver part, I have a Premium with the black package. I'm kind having second thoughts about it. It's hard to make mods to this truck.

I will black out the grill and side vents later to see if it fits better.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I don't have the silver part, I have a Premium with the black package. I'm kind having second thoughts about it. It's hard to make mods to this truck.

Please try to refrain from calling the *F-Pace* a "TRUCK" in the near future !!!
Your cooperation is Greatly Appreciated !!!

·
Registered
536 Posts

No, what I meant is that it would help to get a better idea of how the black out on the hood would look if the picture you posted also had the black package and the normal look on the lower front bumper so we could see how it looks overall. Your picture doesn't have the black package or black on the lower front bumper.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I definitely like the second version better out of the two, but I'm not completely sold on the idea.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Call it whatever you want..it's yours after all...

But as far as the wrap..I say no, not on a Jag truck, it don't fit the image of elegance, IMHO....besides that stuff will peel off traveling at the speeds your truck is now capable of..;)

Reactions: Roadsterguy

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Call it whatever you want..it's yours after all...

But as far as the wrap..I say no, not on a Jag truck, it don't fit the image of elegance, IMHO....besides that stuff will peel off traveling at the speeds your truck is now capable of..;)
Yeah, I agree. I'm officially redirecting all future funds towards the Quicksilver exhaust.

And yeah, I had put door edge moldings and the rears flew off. LOL

·
Registered
165 Posts
Personally speaking, I feel that hood stripes are more appropriate for American muscle cars. However I do like the side vent treatment available for F-Types and think that this effect would be more complimentary to the F-Pace lines.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Not really a fan, I agree that the blackjack would need to be installed and if it was and you really wanted this look. I would probably only cover the middle section, or the the section in the middle and the sections right next to that.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are you painting it or vinyl?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Personally speaking, I feel that hood stripes are more appropriate for American muscle cars. However I do like the side vent treatment available for F-Types and think that this effect would be more complimentary to the F-Pace lines.
I totally agree with this F-Type Striping !!! It actually makes the Side Vent look like it's supposed to be there , instead of just floating around in outer space all by itself over there !!! ;)

My only concern , is the letters *F-Type* !!!
I mean , my vehicle is an *F-Pace* , so *F-Type* there is just going to confuse everybody !!! >:)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
it don't fit the image of elegance,
Oh' DPK , only a true ******* from OKLAHOMA could say "IT DON'T FIT" and "IMAGE of ELEGANCE" in one sentence , and get away with it !!! :laugh:

Reactions: Dabitz and DPK

·
Registered
575 Posts
Seems like random placement of vinyl. As someone who plastidipped and wrapped things on his current car, I think it should have some sort of theme or pattern. I'm not a fan.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts