Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is the information for my FP from the shipping tracking website. The Vista printout says the build date was scheduled for 2/24. I'm curious why it was initially "received" at the terminal on 2/18 and then "returned to shipper" on 2/24. Any ideas what that means?

LOADED ON VESSEL SOUTHAMPTON 28-02-2017 08:53:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 26-02-2017 09:15:00 1
RETURNED TO SHIPPER SOUTHAMPTON 24-02-2017 10:58:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 18-02-2017 01:55:00 1
BOOKED SOUTHAMPTON 18-02-2017 01:53:00 1

·
Registered
258 Posts
Below is the information for my FP from the shipping tracking website. The Vista printout says the build date was scheduled for 2/24. I'm curious why it was initially "received" at the terminal on 2/18 and then "returned to shipper" on 2/24. Any ideas what that means?

LOADED ON VESSEL SOUTHAMPTON 28-02-2017 08:53:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 26-02-2017 09:15:00 1
RETURNED TO SHIPPER SOUTHAMPTON 24-02-2017 10:58:00 1
RECEIVED AT TERMINAL SOUTHAMPTON 18-02-2017 01:55:00 1
BOOKED SOUTHAMPTON 18-02-2017 01:53:00 1
Because the ship it was supposed to go out on was full. So it shows returned to shipper. So the loaded it in the next ship which was today.

Reactions: Caymus

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ok, I'm here to help. Grab a bottle of wine. Uncork it. An ample pour for you and your significant other is called for in this situation. Drink the wine. Grab the bottle again. Another ample pour is in order but if you followed instructions you wont have an ample pour left for the two of you so go ahead and make a less than ample pour. Drink the wine. Open another bottle and continue until you cant remember why you're drinking wine. Problem solved. :)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Ok, I'm here to help. Grab a bottle of wine. Uncork it. An ample pour for you and your significant other is called for in this situation. Drink the wine. Grab the bottle again. Another ample pour is in order but if you followed instructions you wont have an ample pour left for the two of you so go ahead and make a less than ample pour. Drink the wine. Open another bottle and continue until you cant remember why you're drinking wine. Problem solved. :)
After reading MANY comments similar to this from you , and since I consider everyone on here part of my F-Pace Forum Family , I am going to have to insist that "Uncle Crabman , I think it is time we got you an INTERVENTION" !!! Nobody outside this Forum has to know about it , we can be as discreet as you wish !!! So come on Uncle Crabman , what do you say ??? It's for your own good , and it's because we all Love you !!! :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wine... It does a body good, good to the last drop, etc. C'mon, you know all those old ad slogans like "Breakfast of Champions" are really about wine! :)

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Hey Dreadnaught ! So where is the "vessel" now , that you have been keeping *24-HOUR* surveillance on , ever since VZX gave you the website to follow it ??? ;) >:) :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Because the ship it was supposed to go out on was full. So it shows returned to shipper. So the loaded it in the next ship which was today.
Interesting, so it was built before the date listed on the Vista sheet. Thanks....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts