Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some new rims for my F-Pace and looking to sell my stock 19" rims. I am asking $800 for all 4 rims and we can discuss shipping options/cost. The rims are in great condition with about 2,000 miles on them and no road rash/scratches on any of the rims. I will post pictures shortly. Message me if you would like more information.

Sooner Shaz

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All,

Got my F-Pace recently and just upgraded the stock 19" rims. I'm looking for anyone that might be interested in the original rims as a winter set. Attached are some pictures with the rims on my F-Pace before I removed them, plus some pictures with them after they were removed. The rims are in great shape minus a couple of superficial scratches that can be easily buffed out on two of the rims (I've attached zoomed in images). I'm asking $800 for all 4 and I will include the center caps. Make me a reasonable offer and I would be happy to see these find a new home.

SoonerShaz

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
Do you still have the rims for sale?
Thanks,
Alex

All,

Got my F-Pace recently and just upgraded the stock 19" rims. I'm looking for anyone that might be interested in the original rims as a winter set. Attached are some pictures with the rims on my F-Pace before I removed them, plus some pictures with them after they were removed. The rims are in great shape minus a couple of superficial scratches that can be easily buffed out on two of the rims (I've attached zoomed in images). I'm asking $800 for all 4 and I will include the center caps. Make me a reasonable offer and I would be happy to see these find a new home.

SoonerShaz

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have a pair, with the wheels still mounted and TPMS. Only 1600 miles on them same 19" wheels. PM me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts