Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all just introducing myself. My wife purchased a certified 2021 F-Pace P250S with 13k miles on it this week. She is coming from a 2019 Infiniti QX60 that was starting to give us problems.

Initially she went to dealer to look at a used 2020 Velar and I asked her to check out the F-Pace and she had a very difficult time deciding between the two. They were practically optioned identically so literally same features. Really liked the newer infotainment screen on the 21+ jags. The Jag was priced 3k less despite being 1 year newer with half the miles. I think that coupled with the longer warranty and complimentary service were the biggest selling points.

I have been a JLR fan (dreamer) for probably about 5 years now and I still want to buy an XF myself but it seems since the pandemic the new ones are few and far between in U.S. Hoping for a good experience with this thing.

· Registered
2,795 Posts
Congrats on your Jaguar purchase and the F-Pace. I'm sure it was a tough decision between the two. The PiviPro in the 21 has been really a successful change from my experience with Jag vs the old ICTP system. So much so, that I was dissappointed when I found out that my wife's 2023 F-Type would have the old ICTP system and not PiviPro. I get frustrated every time I get in that car, but it quickly goes away as I generally don't listen the the entertainment system when I'm driving that F-Type. But it's critical in my F-Pace SVR!

Good luck with your new Jag and welcome to the forum.

Reactions: Stlavsa

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and yes PiviPro! Its been a while since I looked into these and the name of the new system was escaping me. Thanks. The PiviPro and wireless charging pad were major plus sides when deciding between the Jag and RR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts