Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last time I checked WA is in USA West :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Don't worry, it looks like Alaska (AK) is part of the North East and the South East:eek::eek:

Reactions: WhiteCat

·
Administrator
1,973 Posts
That was my mistake when I posted the map to the Admins. We all know that Arkansas's abbreviation is AR. The new map see the "Sticky" under USA now shows the correct two letter abbreviations (I hope). The map tries to take into account the proximity of many well populated areas where possible meetups might occur. The region names and states still need to be reorganized but that is done by the forum Admins. Please be patient.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
That was my mistake when I posted the map to the Admins. We all know that Arkansas's abbreviation is AR. The new map see the "Sticky" under USA now shows the correct two letter abbreviations (I hope). The map tries to take into account the proximity of many well populated areas where possible meetups might occur. The region names and states still need to be reorganized but that is done by the forum Admins. Please be patient.
Mike, don't take it personally, we're just having a bit of fun. ;)
Not just here, but everywhere on the forum, if posters would just take a moment to read what they have written before they post, it would make life a little easier, what with autocorrect, etc., trying to tell us what to write.

·
Administrator
1,973 Posts
Mike, don't take it personally, we're just having a bit of fun. ;)
Not just here, but everywhere on the forum, if posters would just take a moment to read what they have written before they post, it would make life a little easier, what with autocorrect, etc., trying to tell us what to write.
Not a problem, I just made a mistake that I thought one of the Admins would catch in my state abbreviations, didn't happen just a little annoyed at myself for not catching it. I read my posts at least twice before replying and have spell check on. Just amazes me that many members don't reread before they post and sometimes they don't make sense when you read their posts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts