Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking at buying a F-Pace shortly in the USA and took a look at the UK site where the 2024 F-Pace was dropped to look at options and prices for the new year. Disappointed to see the "luxury" windsor leather seat option and the light blue paint dropped but that's beside the point. In the link below....

Their base gas model seems to be going from 52.4k to 64k for the ENTRY model, and comparing it with the "S"(As apparently the S is the base now) it's still up 8k over the past year converting £ to USD - using the current rate of $1.23 per £1.

The options have also Skyrocketed.

Paint has gone from $750 to $920.

Black visual pack has gone from $450 to $800.

Privacy Glass and Solar Windshield have gone from $300 combined to $1100. More than TRIPLED.

A prior FREE included sliding panoramic roof is now $2060.

Perforated Windsor with 16 way manual + vents was $1850. Now it's $3500. Essentially doubled.

Meridian Surround is no longer an option.

The prior FREE included Blind Spot Assist and Cruise Control is now $1900.

Full size 19 tires have gone from $550 to $850.

Wireless phone charging went from included to $185.

Don't get me started on handling and dynamic packs...

There's more but just a top level view.

Am I crazy for thinking this is absurd? I've never seen a non-facelift EVER go up this much in a single year - hell even a facelift doesn't! I get there's inflation and COVID etc. But this is anywhere from 20% on the base price of the car to nearly 200% on different standard configurations.

For a car that would cost ~69k in 2023 you're now looking at close to 84k for all the same options on the BASE TRIM.

Are the options and prices in the UK just wholly different or did Jaguar just up their prices by essentially 20% in a single year?

· Registered
1,616 Posts
If true, That would pretty much assure me that I'm driving the last F Pace I'll ever have....!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi oceanhead,
My F-Pace is now 2 years old.
A few days ago I had it configured as I bought.
It costs now about 8000€ (8674,80 $ US) more.
Just madness.
Best regards
Chris
That's absolutely bonkers to me! I've been looking at other brands as well and if this is confirmed I may have to pivot! The Fpace would 100% have been the first choice but my budget is like 80k all in! I cant comfortably afford a car that's now 84 to 85k in base price before tax + warranty!

· Registered
410 Posts
Tomorrow I will be replacing my 2018 F-Pace with a 2023 BMW X5 plug-in hybrid. I loved my F-Pace, but the lack of a hybrid option chased me away from the brand. Had I wanted to replace my Portfolio with an identical 2023, the $63k 2018 price would now be $79k -- the same price as my new BMW, which is (I hate to say) superior in almost every metric.

It sucks to see Jaguar erode so much so quickly. I hope they survive the jump to electrification. But I have real doubts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts