Registered
2,117 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Wow--- I heard INFINTI has a new designer who used to work for Mercedes so that might be why there is a such a major change... I STILL WANT THE FPACE THOUGH
I am really a fan of the newer designs they released. The new Q50 and Q60 coupe are beautiful.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jman, don't get me wrong, I'm an infiniti fan. I loved my M45 and I also love the look of the Q50 and Q60 Coupe. I also see those new Infiniti design lines in the QX50, clearly it fits within the family design mantra, but when you look at it in profile especially, the proportions and the SUV roof and window line, along with the cuts in the hood look so much like the F-Pace. I also think the tail with the rake of the rear window and smallish bumper in proportion to the hatch lid are similar.

By the way I like this QX50, it's a nice looking SUV/CUV, a bit more angular than the F-Pace which is consistent of designs coming from Japan as of late, however I'm a fan of the softer F-Pace lines obviously.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
Come On Guys ! Give me a Break ! It Offends me , that any of you would think this *THING* looks anything like my F-Pace ! As soon as I looked at it , I thought *Hyundai* *Toyota* *Nissan* , but I do NOT see *F-Pace* in any way shape or form ! Just my "opinion" , of course ! ;)

Now please Cease with this Foolishness !!! >:)

Reactions: Kennoz

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
I agree with GRVR...I don't see the resemblance to the F-Pace. But I do see similar features to the Mitsubishi Outlander Sport.

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
WHAT THE ??? Just when think you all are actually going to "cease with this foolishness" , like *GR* requested you do , Tippoweego has to go and post a photo of this *THING* !!!
COME ON !!! NO LOOKY LIKE MY F-PACE *AT ALL* !!!
I have heard the saying "BEAUTY is in the eye of the beholder" , but I think the saying for this *THING* should be "UGLY is in the eye of the beholder" !!! >:)

Just *GR's* opinion , of course !!! ;)

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
@GRVR, I respectfully disagree. I thought I owned the sleekest, sexiest SUV on the planet, then this Urus comes along. . . . Damned if I wouldn't pull the trigger, if I had the kind of play money to put on a stunning example of rolling art as the new Lambo (est. MSRP $210,000).

Stunning, breathtaking, jaw-dropping, it is.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Only one competitor and that's the Bentayga. But this Lambo blows the Bentayga out of the water in the looks department. One negative with the design is obvious. The back seat has no head room. None at all. And I bet the cargo space sucks like the Macan. Check out the sideview mirrors. One slice of bubblegum would cover an entire mirror.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only one competitor and that's the Bentayga. But this Lambo blows the Bentayga out of the water in the looks department. One negative with the design is obvious. The back seat has no head room. None at all. And I bet the cargo space sucks like the Macan. Check out the sideview mirrors. One slice of bubblegum would cover an entire mirror.
I think the mirrors are just cameras....video displayed on the appropriate screen inside the vehicle. it is interesting looking, but does it really make sense? I get the Sport and the Vehicle in the SuV but where is the Utility?

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
OK, enlighten me, how do you open the doors?

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
We sure that lambo isn't a concept? I doubt that is the production model. Way to angular, and I doubt the side mirrors are going to look like that and the door handles look like buttons. If that is production thats shocking, my reaction would be similar to that when Lexus unveiled the LC 500 and it was identical to the concept they unveiled three years earlier.

I personally don't like all of the design lines and angles. To much going on IMO but I have a gut feeling thats a concept.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts