Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I am in the minority here but i think the interior of the Jaguar F pace is lacking the traditional Jaguar charm (my other car is a Jaguar XKR with burl wood which looks smashing good)

hence why I think more wood inside the cabin would make the interior look more luxurious (I have ordered the option of wood but it is still not enough)

any of you mates have any ideas where I can purchase a wood kit for the Jaguar F pace Sport

chime in gents

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'll be watching this one, I have the wood that isn't the burl and I absolutely hate it. Everyone that gets in the car comments that they're surprised a jaguar would come with fake wood and I agree with that sentiment as I can scarcely believe its real myself. I think I would like to go to Carbon fiber. Not the el cheapo wrap, real carbon fiber pieces in place of the wood. I'll take wood though, really almost anything is going to look better than the stuff it came with which I only call wood with considerable doubt.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Interesting thread. I am inclined to order the Ash Burl, since I am sure the black around the shift knob will easily get fingerprints and scratches. I know little about "wrapping." Is it fair to say that the black trim around the shift knob can be "wrapped" professionally for a reasonable cost? I would think that would open up the possibilities greatly.....thoughts by those who are more familiar with wrapping?

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Yes, I think I've seen a few people already have it lined with protection film.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts