Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has put a set of aftermarket wheels on their SVR? Mine is coming in with the 21inch wheels which I want to change asap so I am just trying to get an idea of what will look good on this car.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
SRP, I have my former set from my 2017 First Edition on my SVR now. You can see it in my garage. They are ACE Alloy Convex rims. 22X10.5 ET 35. I'm running a fully square setup with 22x10.5 ET35 rims on all 4 corners. I find it is the near perfect setup for the widest rim that still within the fenders but not hitting the spindle. My rim clears the front spindle by a shade less than 5mm and the 285/35 22 Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 only clears the spindle by at the same amount. I like running the square setup to allow for rotation and having that 285 up front in the corners.

With that said, I am planning to pick up two more stock rear wheels like the black 22s my SVR came with (22x10 ET40) and run the same size summer tire or maybe a 285/40 with summer rubber. I'm going to get the stock 22s powder coated to match the grey matte trim just to see how that looks. If it's good, I will go with that setup for the summer. If I don't like the grey, I'll have them powder coated again to matte black just like the Ace Alloy Convex rims.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I haven't decided what wheels I would go with I would like just to have the stock 22s but if anyone on the forums has them up for sale ill take them and sell my stock wheels. I am looking at BC Forged, Vossen, I usually would only put HRE or BBS but it doesn't seem necessary for this kind of car.

·
Registered
44 Posts
There are very little wheel options for 5x108 if you go with 22”. Literally a handful. I’m still looking but I’m super picky and looking for them to turn heads.

If you go with 20” you’ll likely at least triple your options.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah I haven't decided what wheels I would go with I would like just to have the stock 22s but if anyone on the forums has them up for sale ill take them and sell my stock wheels. I am looking at BC Forged, Vossen, I usually would only put HRE or BBS but it doesn't seem necessary for this kind of car.
I have the stock First edition wheels for sale, just the wheels. they are still for sale.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
There are very little wheel options for 5x108 if you go with 22”. Literally a handful. I’m still looking but I’m super picky and looking for them to turn heads.

I don't really agree with this, there are more options out there then you think. But you will have to pay between 1500 and 2200 for the wheels to get them. Savini, Ace Alloy, and a few other manufacturers make 22s in custom sizes for the F-Pace in the proper offsets. Variety of looks and finishes.

I'm not a fan of CarID.com but their site is a good one to find out what options are out there overall.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Also any of you guys running snow tires during winter months? and if so what size wheels are you sticking on, if the car can take a 19inch wheel the would be awesome because I have a set of blizzaks sitting around that im sure would be good enough for the f pace.

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Also any of you guys running snow tires during winter months? and if so what size wheels are you sticking on, if the car can take a 19inch wheel the would be awesome because I have a set of blizzaks sitting around that im sure would be good enough for the f pace.
Yes, I ran Winters on the 2017, haven't needed to on the 2019 since I just got it. I ran them on my stock double helix 22s however. Pirelli Scorpion Winters. I ran different tires on my Ace Alloys for the summer.

·
Registered
44 Posts

I don't really agree with this, there are more options out there then you think. But you will have to pay between 1500 and 2200 for the wheels to get them. Savini, Ace Alloy, and a few other manufacturers make 22s in custom sizes for the F-Pace in the proper offsets. Variety of looks and finishes.

I'm not a fan of CarID.com but their site is a good one to find out what options are out there overall.
Yes I digress, now that I’ve searched more there are indeed many options from AXE, Ace, Savini and others with most 22” setups in the > 2K range. I ordered AXE EX20 machines black and I can’t wait to see them on. I turned my double helix stock 22” into my winters with Pirelli Winters made for JLR it’s stamped on the tire.

·
Registered
14 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts