Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the fun features of the ICTP system is that it its you customize your own home screen complete with a variety of widgets. I wanted to create a thread for us to share ideas on what we find works best, or our personal favourite layouts. Post a screenshot of how you have configured yours here, along with any info on why you like it. Hopefully it can serve as inspiration!

I am still working on finalizing mine, but see below for a sample.

My personal favourite widgets are:
-Favourite Climate Seat Settings
-Media Widget
-Phone Contact Widgets
-Clock

Attachments

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
You are way ahead of me, Peter. I haven't even completed the registration for my mobile data yet. But I like your Home Screen. Please interpret the 1.5, 3.2 and 4.6. Does that have anything to do with ECO mode?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I am still working on finalizing mine, but see below for a sample.

My personal favourite widgets are:
-Favourite Climate Seat Settings
-Media Widget
-Phone Contact Widgets
-Clock
Car on screen looks like XF not F PACE. Did JLR forgot to put appropriate picture?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup that is an XF sample screenshot - couldn't find one from and F-Pace.

Trek: The "1.5, 3.2 and 4.6" are part of the Eco Data tool. You don't have to be in ECO mode for it to work, but it tracks your driving style and rates you out of 5 on how fuel efficient your driving is in three areas: Acceleration (1.5 out of 5), Speed (3.2 out of 5), and braking (4.6 out of 5). For most fuel efficient driving you would want to have the numbers all be as close to 5 as possible. For acceleration and braking, this is done by doing both gradually and gently - this keeps your "eco score" high. For speed, it is keeping your speed in the fuel efficiency sweet sport of under 110/kph (not sure in miles). While this is just a sample screenshot from JLR, I do have it up on mine as well because I use it to encourage me to be gentle on the car during the break in period :).

I am going to be spending some quality time with 'Emma' today and will post pictures of my home screen setup.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

Trek: The "1.5, 3.2 and 4.6" are part of the Eco Data tool. You don't have to be in ECO mode for it to work, but it tracks your driving style and rates you out of 5 on how fuel efficient your driving is in three areas: Acceleration (1.5 out of 5), Speed (3.2 out of 5), and braking (4.6 out of 5). For most fuel efficient driving you would want to have the numbers all be as close to 5 as possible. For acceleration and braking, this is done by doing both gradually and gently - this keeps your "eco score" high. For speed, it is keeping your speed in the fuel efficiency sweet sport of under 110/kph (not sure in miles). While this is just a sample screenshot from JLR, I do have it up on mine as well because I use it to encourage me to be gentle on the car during the break in period :).

I am going to be spending some quality time with 'Emma' today and will post pictures of my home screen setup.
Thanks. Now, where did you get all this information? Don't tell me it's in the manual. It can't be.:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is my current homepage layout. It incorporates a media widget, favourite artists/stations, climate seat settings, Eco Data, frequent call contacts, and navigation shortcuts.

I suspect this will be a temporary one and I will end up splitting all media onto a separate screen.

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
How did you guys get a picture of the contact show up? Mine just has a name. I have an iPhone 6 btw.

Attachments

·
F Pace Expert
2,563 Posts
Eco data video very interesting. Read an article recently discussing the push by US auto insurers to use individual driving data sampled from a monitoring device on vehicle to set custom rates based on driving style - all voluntary BTW so the libertarians don't get all paranoid on me. The insurers said by far the best predictor of risk is braking style, lots of hard braking, much more risk.

Would be nice if data were transferable to app and exportable. Since Jaguar at least before FPACE used to skew older could see a grandpa monitor that tracks driving style over time and emails one's family if driving style decays into dangerous territory as one ages. Kind of an advanced version of the auto email with your arrival time. "Based on our monitoring data we recommend you get your dad a chauffeur for his FPACE." Just kidding of course.

Reactions: Peter

·
Registered
477 Posts
Reactions: interfx

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hmmm Not sure if iPhone's support contact picture syncing. I assumed they did. I use an android phone and when I connected it for the first time it downloaded all my contacts including their photos as stored on my phone.

Reactions: 3rdsCharm

·
Registered
477 Posts
I'll delete my phone and resync and see if that works.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am having issues getting my contact's photos to synch down. I've tried deleting all contacts and re-synching but no luck. my quick dial icons on the home page are just black boxes instead of their photos (they don't show up in the phone either). Has anyone had any luck getting this to work with an iPhone? Was there anything special you had to do or did that pictures synch down automatically?

·
Registered
24 Posts

Like I bought this car to be fuel efficient.

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you have an iPhone, go to your settings and turn off sync contacts, turn off he phone and wait a minute. Turn the phone back on and re-enable sync contacts again. Wait until all your contacts are back and sync to your car. That may help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hmmm Not sure if iPhone's support contact picture syncing. I assumed they did. I use an android phone and when I connected it for the first time it downloaded all my contacts including their photos as stored on my phone.
Same here...pics automatic. Samsung

1 - 20 of 23 Posts