Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is it just me or does the heater blower fan seem lame? I know there's the bad placement of the center vents above the stereo instead of below it. But I need to click 5x to get good air flow. You?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Where's that at? Doing another road trip to Brundage in February...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats the Bogus Basin Nordic Lodge. just an amazing ski year

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it just me or does the heater blower fan seem lame? I know there's the bad placement of the center vents above the stereo instead of below it. But I need to click 5x to get good air flow. You?
Yes it does need cranked up to feel flow but it gets warm even without feeling the air blow

Reactions: VZX-CO

·
Registered
158 Posts
An Epic Ski Day!

I followed a V8 Tacoma up the 2-lane to the ski hill, he executed a double pirouette left and then right spinning only to nose into the plow wall, high centered and blocking the uphill lane: I shrugged and went around.....

Here's a shot of the Ski Cat in its habitat hosting a hillside lunch break with a willing cohort:

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
I took a load of goodies out to storage. I discovered the rear seats can't be dropped until you move the front seats forward. I also discovered that after you move the front seats forward again to lift the rear seats back up you're going to see marks in the leather on the uppers from laying on the seat belt latches.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I took a load of goodies out to storage. I discovered the rear seats can't be dropped until you move the front seats forward. I also discovered that after you move the front seats forward again to lift the rear seats back up you're going to see marks in the leather on the uppers from laying on the seat belt latches.
Another example of how Jaguar could of really impressed; some manufacturers actually have it set so if you drop the seats from the trunk area the front seats will automatically move forward to allow the rear seats to lay completely flat. Haven't noticed any marks on the seats though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I had a Ford SUV that would get marks in the seats after being folded forward. They always disappeared after a few hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts