·
Registered
198 Posts
Try bigwheels.net

Reactions: McKinneyO

·
Registered
53 Posts
Tire Rack and America's Tire are both good stores. As for wheels, I prefer spin-forged/rotary-forged aluminum since they are light and strong. Look at Forgestar, Niche, and MRR for some good examples.

Since the vehicle is so new, you might have a difficult time shopping by vehicle. Instead, shop by wheel size. According to wheel-size.com, the 22" OEM wheels have the following specs:

22x9 inch rim size. 5x108mm bolt pattern. 40 Offset.

Using that information you can find, for example, this wheel on bigwheels.net.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: johnfpace

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
acealloywheel.com Has some up market wheels that will fit the F-Pace. They are pricey though, although I believe they are a quality product.

I've primarily used Tirerack in the past for my other cars, but I'm not finding anything I really like on Tirerack for the F-Pace.

i'm looking for a 22x10 or 22x10.5 wheel for summer tires this spring.

Reactions: johnfpace

·
Registered
15 Posts
Should as long as it is the correct PCD (bolt pattern) and offset. Also make sure to check the center bore of the wheel, if it is larger than our F Pace hub bore then you will require hub centric rings or if it is smaller then it will require the manufacture to bore it out to the correct size.

I know some wheel companies do not offer custom drilling/ machining as Ace and others.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Should as long as it is the correct PCD (bolt pattern) and offset. Also make sure to check the center bore of the wheel, if it is larger than our F Pace hub bore then you will require hub centric rings or if it is smaller then it will require the manufacture to bore it out to the correct size.

I know some wheel companies do not offer custom drilling/ machining as Ace and others.
whats the bolt pattern?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I don't see why Jaguar is charging us an extra 1000 bucks to give us a black version of a wheel. On the UK site, the black version is the same price as the grey wheels. They are forcing me to the aftermarket. Which is fine, I don't want my f-pace to look exactly like everyone else's.

When I first bought my genesis coupe. they were rare, then when I got the new body style, they still were rare, even sold for more than the MSRP. People were paying $40K, a 7K markup on the track 3.8. Then a few years went by and the once rare car was seen all over the place mostly driven by uncool looking older people.

So, maybe so nice aftermarket wheels will separate me in the years to come when this f-pace becomes as popular as the Range Rover sports that I see all over the place.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Then a few years went by and the once rare car was seen all over the place mostly driven by uncool looking older people.
Hey, hey, hey, watch it. You'll be joining the ranks of us "uncool looking older people" soon enough :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I went with a local dealer...Rohana RC 10 Matt Black 22x9 all around

Attachments

·
Registered
130 Posts
I went with a local dealer...Rohana RC 10 Matt Black 22x9 all around
Great looking can I ask what the cost was and what tires you went with?

It wasn't that bad when you consider I'm running continental dws all seasons, and they threw in a new set of tpms sensors. Only drawback is I coulndt fit my old wheels in the car with the car seat so I have to bring my other car there.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts