Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

Please reply with any issues that have come up after your F-Pace has reached 50,000 miles or so. Please include, the year of your F-Pace, trim, mileage and issue. I am hoping to see if there are any common failure points as these cars start to put on more mileage. My 2017 F-Pace 3.5t Prestige just reached 69,000 miles and developed a coolant leak from the water pump. I am also having the coolant outlet flange (plastic pipe) and one other plastic pipe replaced at the same time since the super charger will be removed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just about to hit the 50k mark. Very minor issues: Had the coolant outlet flange start to seep so it was replaced. And the rear floor panel handle broke. It was replaced under warranty with an updated and improved piece. BTW, took the advice and information provided by you great folks on the F-Pace Forum to disable the auto-stop function. Thank you, Much Better!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have the same vehicle as the OP. I smelled a little coolant the other day. Didn't see anything, and haven't smelled it since, but I'm sure it will be back. 61K miles. I'm new to the Jaguar world so it will be interesting to see the responses.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Please reply with any issues that have come up after your F-Pace has reached 50,000 miles or so. Please include, the year of your F-Pace, trim, mileage and issue. I am hoping to see if there are any common failure points as these cars start to put on more mileage. My 2017 F-Pace 3.5t Prestige just reached 69,000 miles and developed a coolant leak from the water pump. I am also having the coolant outlet flange (plastic pipe) and one other plastic pipe replaced at the same time since the super charger will be removed.

Thanks!
Hello SDH, sorry to hear about your coolant problem. If you do a search, you'll find there is already is a thread on high milage F-Pace issues. In that thread, I recently posted a pic of my odometer reading 100k miles! She continues to purr like a kitten!

·
Registered
2018 R Sport 2,5D satin black 22´´double spoke wheels,full except configurable ambient lighting
16 Posts
Nearly exactly after 100000 kilometres my problems started: AD blue injector clogged, Adaptive dynamics modes not avaliable nearly every journey, was three times at dealer, now booked on feb. 02, thermostat failure, engine has only about 70 degrees celsius, EGR flow reduced, dealer is still investigating. But before I reached 100000 km, there was no problem...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
2017 F-Pace with 37,800 miles. Had loss of radiator fluid, Jaguar pressure tested and found leaks at rear manifold pipe, front outlet pipes and water pump. Removed Supercharger, removed and replaced water pump and front outlet pipes, removed and replaced rear manifold pipe. Also had gas cap warning light, found small evap leak at DMTL pump, removed and replaced. 2 days after getting the car back, check engine light comes on and gas cap warning light occasionally came on. Back at the dealership. To be continued.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts