Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the difference between these two Jag cargo mats?

Luggage Compartment Rubber Liner
Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR PROTECTION - Luggage Compartment Rubber Liner

Luggage Compartment Rubber Mat
Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR PROTECTION - Luggage Compartment Rubber Mat

Is the primary difference the lip? What about "rubbery feel"? Is one more "grippy" than the other?

Aside: Does anyone else find the Jag Accessory site photos way too small? Cannot zoom in/enlarge to get a closer look.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Is the primary difference the lip? What about "rubbery feel"? Is one more "grippy" than the other?
Aside: Does anyone else find the Jag Accessory site photos way too small? Cannot zoom in/enlarge to get a closer look.
I think I have the rubber liner. But the lip on mine is shorter at the tailgate (still a bit above the sill) whereas the picture on the web site seems to show the lip to be of uniform height all the way around (and substantially higher than mine at the tailgate).
Can't tell you about the rubber mat, but the rubber liner has grippy rubber and things tend to not slide around.
I was able to make the pictures larger by "zooming" the size of the page in the web browser. Still not the same as a closeup view you find in some web pages but it did help...

·
Registered
48 Posts

Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR PROTECTION - Luggage Compartment Rubber Liner

Jaguar USA Gear Online Catalogue. - F-PACE - INTERIOR - INTERIOR PROTECTION - Luggage Compartment Rubber Mat

I picked up my Liner from this seller. I never saw the Mat, but I can tell you that the Lip works well containing liquids and soil, etc. Good looking accessory imo.

close up pic:
GENUINE JAGUAR F-PACE RUBBER SEMI-RIGID LOADSPACE LINER.T4A5569.$251.00.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I picked up my Liner from this seller. I never saw the Mat, but I can tell you that the Lip works well containing liquids and soil, etc. Good looking accessory imo.

close up pic:
GENUINE JAGUAR F-PACE RUBBER SEMI-RIGID LOADSPACE LINER.T4A5569.$251.00.
I like the *Liner* you got on eBay a lot !!! The reason I didn't get the Liner that is on the Jag Website is because , if you will notice on the website photo , the Lip stays at about two-inches even in the back by the rear hatch ! The eBay photo of the one you got looks like that rear lip is LOWER for EASIER access to the cargo space , yet taller around the rest of it ! I like that design !
You did good !!! :)

·
Registered
589 Posts
... I didn't get the Liner ... because ... the Lip stays at about two-inches even in the back by the rear hatch !
I think that the actual Jag liner is what I have, not what is shown in the Jag website picture. That is, the liner lip is lower at the back though still slightly higher than the sill of the hatch opening. Mine was purchased in March 2017 from the Jag dealer.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
626 Posts

I've got the rubber mat, came with the protection package. It definitely feels like high grade, heavy rubber and while it will contain small liquid spills, it may not do so well with larger ones. It does in fact grip very well, no problems there. The problem I had with the mats (and it wasn't a big deal) is I had to cutout portions above the tie down rings to use them. Easy to do and solved that issue. The other thing is that I have the small side storage net, again part of the same package. It attaches to the left/rear sides as well as the bottom where the mat extends. I simply ran a very sharp razor knife down the per-defined edge to separate the large portion of the mat from the little side area. Doing so allows me to gain access to the spare tire without having to remove the little side net.

Hope this helps and yes the photos on the site are very small>:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts