·
Registered
90 Posts
I took the long way home from work.
For the second day in a row.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Since the F Pace lacks a foot rest, I found a nice one on Amazon that uses 3m double sided tape. Its quality made, looks good and functional. ;)

Best regards

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Washed her up. This **** car leaks more water from her cracks than a paper fire hydrant. I'n generally spending 30 minutes blowing air out of all the crevices each time!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I had both F Paces in the window tint shop today. Both front windows tinted with carbon based tint. This makes a big difference in the amount of heat inside the vehicle. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Since the F Pace lacks a foot rest, I found a nice one on Amazon that uses 3m double sided tape. Its quality made, looks good and functional. ;)

Best regards
Can you post a link, looks nice & fits well also..

·
Registered
18 Posts
The pic you attached to yours seems to be the stock photo from Amazon. Will you post a pic from your FP?

·
F Pace Expert
2,577 Posts
Reactions: The Rock

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Reactions: The Rock

·
Registered
50 Posts
The pic you attached to yours seems to be the stock photo from Amazon. Will you post a pic from your FP?
Greetings,

The stock photos do really appear the same in the F Pace!

It fits well and I promise, you won't be disappointed, I have them in both of my F Paces. I just wondered why this was not included as its something I really use. The carpet just does not have a plate with rubber to place your foot on. This makes it even more comfortable in your long drives. :) :D

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I'm hoping to pick it up from the dealership on Monday so I can actually wash it on Tuesday! :)

·
Registered
176 Posts
Got Gtechniq Crystal Serum with topcoat of Gtechniq Liquid Crystal. Photos are my car on the detail shop's FB page. Very pleased with the results
What was the ballpark cost? I am hoping to get this done here in Vancouver this month. There is only one authorized partner though, so wanted to assess how fair their pricing was.

21 - 40 of 358 Posts