Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

321 - 340 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am tempted to loan it out to those with ICTP and other problems, the ones that sit in a dealership service bay for weeks at a time. At least that way my cat would get to stretch her legs.

Probably stated in jest, but Turo let's you rent out your car. If it just needs exercise might as well make a few bucks.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
It is curious, as "what did you do with your F-PACE today" for me is another day of sitting in the garage. 11 days now, with the flight to Mad City over the long weekend, and working from home. I look longingly at it through the window in the door to the garage. Occasionally I flip on the light at night to make sure it is still there. Yesterday, I printed off new insurance cards and actually opened the glove box! Sometimes, even though I know it is only a few yards away, I get on the remote app and check it out... flash and beep, lock and unlock, you know, just so I feel connected to it still.

I am tempted to loan it out to those with ICTP and other problems, the ones that sit in a dealership service bay for weeks at a time. At least that way my cat would get to stretch her legs.
sounds like the life of my cat without that loaning her out thing. :|

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ceramic Pro and tinted all windows including sunroof and windshield ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw that guy, It's quite expensive about $15 for the sticker and for me another $25 for shipping. Did you yet any discount?
I was also thinking, how did you align it? if the word is facing you while in PARK, then while you DRIVE it'll be off centered, won't it?

That's

a nice one, where did you get it?

Added what I think is a nice touch that JLR should have
UK Ebay
Well its a Jaguar so $15 for anything on it is cheap no ? Lol
My son works in London. I had it shipped to him he mailed to me. It says £3.30 on the postage. Took just a few days.
I oriented it so the cats head points to the gear selection light. Nice quality and nice touch and super easy install. More pics for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
I think it looks great and from the feedback and yours, it does have a premium feel to it.

I saw that guy, It's quite expensive about $15 for the sticker and for me another $25 for shipping. Did you yet any discount?
I was also thinking, how did you align it? if the word is facing you while in PARK, then while you DRIVE it'll be off centered, won't it?

That's

UK Ebay
My son works in London. I had it shipped to him he mailed to me. It says £3.30 on the postage. Took just a few days.
I oriented it so the cats head points to the gear selection light. Nice quality and nice touch and super easy install. More pics for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think it looks great and from the feedback and yours, it does have a premium feel to it.

That's

UK Ebay
Thanks.
It definitely looks and feels OEM.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
This is not what I did to my F-PACE today but instead what I did for it.
I'm an Arts & Crap kinda gal and I wanted to craft (it's part of my therapy) something special for Carina while paying homage to the heritage and my own history with Jaguar.
I had the hubby order me some Burl Walnut from ebay then I set out to make a very special flash drive for the tunes in my F-PACE

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
you should put a Leaper or Growler on it, cheap and easy, and would make it very authentic.
This is not what I did to my F-PACE today but instead what I did for it.
I'm an Arts & Crap kinda gal and I wanted to craft (it's part of my therapy) something special for Carina while paying homage to the heritage and my own history with Jaguar.
I had the hubby order me some Burl Walnut from ebay then I set out to make a very special flash drive for the tunes in my F-PACE

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
you should put a Leaper or Growler on it, cheap and easy, and would make it very authentic.
LOL!!!! That's what hubby said but engraving in hard wood is not as easy as it sounds

·
Registered
37 Posts
From your pic of the shipping address I believe we're almost neighbors. I'm just up the road in Fort Myers now but I much preferred my days in Naples. I like the looks of the Leaper you added to the gear shift knob, very nice! I added a black Growler to mine back when I purchased in 2017. I attached mine with the Growler head tilted to the left while in park so that the Growler would then be straight up and down when I was in drive, has worked well for me. Enjoy your F-Pace and maybe I'll see you on the road sometime!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Reactions: Cat Lady

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
LOL!!!! That's what hubby said but engraving in hard wood is not as easy as it sounds
That looks cool. Take it to a laser engraving place should take them 10 min to put what you want on there.

DP

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Burl Walnut from ebay then I set out to make a very special flash drive for the tunes in my F-PACE
This is class, respects the DNA, props to you. I think some here would make such a thing out of vinyl faux carbon fiber sticky paper with a leaper logo. With a Blue LED that can be adjusted with the mood lighting.

321 - 340 of 358 Posts