Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

301 - 320 of 358 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
It's strange for sure, but I havent had it work in all driving modes and when it's hot or cold.
I'm in eco for most of the time to be honest, but I fly around in regular aswell.
Interesting, mine doesn't seem to even work. It was working for a bit, but now (even in 30 degree weather) it barely ever activates.
At first I thought it may be the chip but I took it out and it had no impact. Now that I have it back in it still doesn't make a difference.
It may be for a variety of reasons that start/stop does not engage. I do know that it will occur more often if you have ECO mode on. I'm sure you never use that, right? /forum/images/FPaceForum/smilies/tango_face_angel.png

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Reactions: GRVR and The Rock

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Is a queen bed inside but that's about it - and some cabinets, a fan, etc, but no standing for sure. The kitchenette in the back is really handy tho.
I'm more of a Ritz- Carlton, Four Seasons kinda gal ;) However I will settle for a Marriot or a Hyatt :D

Who we kidding, I'm more of a I live in the forest but stay locked in my house only venturing out for car shows or taking pics of the moon and stars from my deck or the pano roof in my F-PACE kinda girl :eek:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I drove it. I know that seems like a natural thing to do, an every day occurrence but not around here. This was the first time I drove it not to or from the dealer :| and I did not HAVE to drive it :eek: Odometer now reads 305 :)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Went camping
I guess some people in life , believe that *LESS is MORE* !!!

Apparently *GR* isn't one of them !!!;):D0:)

It looks like *GR's* Motorhome took a turd . . . . . . . and h00die hooked-up to it !!!>:)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I only put the sticker on the mirror long enough to take a pic for y'all
The frame and bolts have been sitting around here waiting for the vanity plate but now that we know there will be no vanity plate it was time to put them on

Attachments

Reactions: VZX-CO and theweeb

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
I only put the sticker on the mirror long enough to take a pic for y'all
The frame and bolts have been sitting around here waiting for the vanity plate but now that we know there will be no vanity plate it was time to put them on
Where do we get the mirror stickers

DP

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
I stared to make it my own today I

Programed the garage remote
removed AWD badge
Added steering wheel ring

Tuesday we get all window tinting done.

DP

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got some wheels today! I didn’t spend a fortune and I am pretty happy with them. They make my rear brakes look tiny though. I think I’m getting used to it. I have never modified any of my cars before, other than tint, and always wanted aftermarket wheels so I treated myself! I love the f-pace and plan on keeping it a while. It’s almost 2 years old and it still feels new to me!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Got some wheels today! I didn’t spend a fortune and I am pretty happy with them. They make my rear brakes look tiny though. I think I’m getting used to it. I have never modified any of my cars before, other than tint, and always wanted aftermarket wheels so I treated myself! I love the f-pace and plan on keeping it a while. It’s almost 2 years old and it still feels new to me!
MUtiger1,

I'm with you, I have had my F-Pace for 2 years as well and I'm still giddy when I drive it. So much it's costing me money now. I'm plan on trading it in on another F-Pace which I can't order until November since that is when Jag wants to release the SVR for ordering. I should be saving miles on my FE and driving my wife's BNW since she is way under on miles on her lease, but what do I do when I go out to drive one of our cars somewhere, I jump in the F-Pace since it is so much more fun to drive then her convertible. Go figure.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
new leather key fob cover and key chain

Attachments

Reactions: Mwoodring

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,419 Posts
Tinted the windows

I add d window film to Pippa. Heat reduction film to front windscreen/windshield and to the glass roof, and rear privacy glass. Added darker film with heat reduction to front two windows.

Before and after pictures

I used LLumnar ceramic window film, worked great on the 17 so did the same thing this time. But now I have bettter film on the front two windows since the 17 already had “Dealer tint” on the front two.

Night and day difference with the heat reduction. Probably the best investment to my car. Ceramic Paiting coating being the next best investment

DP

Reactions: FirstAscent

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
new leather key fob cover and key chain
Hey Cat Lady ! From the looks of that *3-D Growler Emblem* ,

it appears your Key Fob Cover didn't come with *ACC* !!!;)>:)0:)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Hey Cat Lady ! From the looks of that *3-D Growler Emblem* ,

it appears your Key Fob Cover didn't come with *ACC* !!!;)>:)0:)
I had to double check with them before ordering to make sure it didn't have that stupid plastic rectangle or those darn cup holder covers >:)

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
It is curious, as "what did you do with your F-PACE today" for me is another day of sitting in the garage. 11 days now, with the flight to Mad City over the long weekend, and working from home. I look longingly at it through the window in the door to the garage. Occasionally I flip on the light at night to make sure it is still there. Yesterday, I printed off new insurance cards and actually opened the glove box! Sometimes, even though I know it is only a few yards away, I get on the remote app and check it out... flash and beep, lock and unlock, you know, just so I feel connected to it still.

I am tempted to loan it out to those with ICTP and other problems, the ones that sit in a dealership service bay for weeks at a time. At least that way my cat would get to stretch her legs.

301 - 320 of 358 Posts