Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 355 Posts

·
Administrator
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share what you did today with the F-Pace community!

Example: Brought it to a detailing shop and had them Opticoat the paint.

Example: Finally got my window tints done, now I can't open my windows for a week

Anything goes.... :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Had a long talk with it (my wife's F-Pace) -- told it that while we do in fact have a lot of alligators in the Bayou State, generally, they don't eat cars. Topped off the engine coolant
tank (weird looking orange stuff that I had to get at the dealer in Baton Rouge because that's the only place that carries it).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Had a long talk with it (my wife's F-Pace) -- told it that while we do in fact have a lot of alligators in the Bayou State, generally, they don't eat cars. Topped off the engine coolant
tank (weird looking orange stuff that I had to get at the dealer in Baton Rouge because that's the only place that carries it).
Lunch at TJ Ribs I hope. Yummmmmm

·
Registered
457 Posts
Took it in, and had my service guys look up it's skirt to see those lovely misaligned rear springs :(.

But at least, I loved every minute driving it down there and back in dynamic mode. >:)

Reactions: fpaceadmin

·
Registered
22 Posts
Dropping off today to have my brake calipers painted (powder-coated) red...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Dropping off today to have my brake calipers painted (powder-coated) red...
Can I be nosy and ask how much this is going to cost? I want to have the same done to mine when it arrives...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Took mine on a week long vacation (which I'm still in the middle of) passed 800 miles on the odometer and (fingers crossed) no rattles, squeaks, creaks or groans. No parts coming loose from the rear bumper. Ugh, I think I just jinxed myself. Going to attach my bike rack to the hitch receiver today and do a little biking.

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Ours is at our installer for the front bumper protection!

We did full front bumper, half hood (someone could find my previous post where I stated I would never do half hood then rub it in my face), half front fenders, mirrors, luggage loading zone in the rear and under the door handles.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Took mine on a week long vacation (which I'm still in the middle of) passed 800 miles on the odometer and (fingers crossed) no rattles, squeaks, creaks or groans. No parts coming loose from the rear bumper. Ugh, I think I just jinxed myself. Going to attach my bike rack to the hitch receiver today and do a little biking.
I hope you at least did something to prevent bugs from sticking to the front end since it can be hard to get off, often requiring some serious elbow grease and a clay bar for what can't be removed from regular washing and scrubbing.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I hope you at least did something to prevent bugs from sticking to the front end since it can be hard to get off, often requiring some serious elbow grease and a clay bar for what can't be removed from regular washing and scrubbing.
Fortunately we have a vacation home complete with a garage, hose, bucket and sponge. I've been busy keeping those bugs off my F-Pace but there seems to be abnormally large numbers of seagulls which are pooping all over everything in sight. Hey Trek, maybe I could use one of those AR15s!:eek:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hopefully you didn't do what this 16 year old did just this week to his Porsche.

Reactions: Peter

·
Registered
21 Posts
Got her back, all protected! Can't even tell! She's dirty though so no judgement.
Man, that looks awesome. I'm getting mine done in the next few weeks. It's already been opticoated, so sadly it'll have to have another coating over the top of the film. Totally worth it though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly, my panoramic roof malfunctioned after only 125 miles. So today my F-Bomb (my F-Pace's evolved superhero name) went back to the dealership. I've learned that it needs a new sunroof put in (which originates from the UK - I am in the US). So after having this glorious piece of automotive art work for a grand total of 2.5 days, she's unfortunately sitting in a service center and likely will be for at least a week to ten days. The sadness is real....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sadly, my panoramic roof malfunctioned after only 125 miles. So today my F-Bomb (my F-Pace's evolved superhero name) went back to the dealership. I've learned that it needs a new sunroof put in (which originates from the UK - I am in the US). So after having this glorious piece of automotive art work for a grand total of 2.5 days, she's unfortunately sitting in a service center and likely will be for at least a week to ten days. The sadness is real....
y does it need to sit in the service center and not go back in when they have the part :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

1 - 20 of 355 Posts