Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She finally came in today! My beautiful F-Pace. It's better than I remembered and I'm very happy to have it! It was a really great way to start the day!

After that, I went and got a wisdom tooth removed. So I'm going to sit on tha couwch fo a whiwle and wissshh i waz driwving thwis beautwiful machine.

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Congratulations. Was it a long wait?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was on the same boat as yours, so I assumed we orderd around the same time. I got my order in October 31st so the day before the price increase. It came with the increased MSRP, but they honored the original price.

·
Registered
286 Posts
It was on the same boat as yours, so I assumed we orderd around the same time. I got my order in October 31st so the day before the price increase. It came with the increased MSRP, but they honored the original price.
You are right. My dealer honored the lower price, too.
I pick mine up on Fri.
Will attempt to post pics

·
Registered
617 Posts
She finally came in today! My beautiful F-Pace. It's better than I remembered and I'm very happy to have it! It was a really great way to start the day!

After that, I went and got a wisdom tooth removed. So I'm going to sit on tha couwch fo a whiwle and wissshh i waz driwving thwis beautwiful machine.
Beautiful! Congtas

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Congrats on the F-Pace, it's a fine looking version! Sorry about the tooth, I hope you feel better tomorrow and can smile ear to ear, without pain, while driving it!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* J-Pace !!! SHE is *BEAUTIFUL* !!! :)

I am just glad that you didn't get your *WISDOM* Tooth pulled until AFTER you ordered & received your F-Pace ! Otherwise , you might have purchased a Macan !!! ;) >:) :)

·
Registered
390 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* J-Pace !!! SHE is *BEAUTIFUL* !!! :)

I am just glad that you didn't get your *WISDOM* Tooth pulled until AFTER you ordered & received your F-Pace ! Otherwise , you might have purchased a Macan !!! ;) >:) :)
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Gorgeous!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts