Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A good review with not really any negatives. New brakes hopefully this will stop the squeak.
this was my original colour order velocity blue it looks amazing till my lady said no you can’t have the same car in blue again .

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
45 Posts
A good review with not really any negatives. New brakes hopefully this will stop the squeak.
this was my original colour order velocity blue it looks amazing till my lady said no you can’t have the same car in blue again .
I've been waiting for the storied brake squeak on my '21 SVR, but about a month into ownership, all is still totally quiet. This was an issue with my previous SRT Jeep as well and I'm hoping it doesn't start in here with the Jag. That review was beautifully shot and I feel commentary was spot on. I'm loving my SVR and have nothing negative to report.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been waiting for the storied brake squeak on my '21 SVR, but about a month into ownership, all is still totally quiet. This was an issue with my previous SRT Jeep as well and I'm hoping it doesn't start in here with the Jag. That review was beautifully shot and I feel commentary was spot on. I'm loving my SVR and have nothing negative to report.
Did you figure out a way to make your HUD brighter

·
Registered
21 F-pace SVR
45 Posts
Did you figure out a way to make your HUD brighter
I did. Apologies for not updating. There was indeed a dark tinted piece of plastic protective film the dealer must not have removed during prep. All is well and the HUD is crystal clear. Thanks for keeping me honest. I’ll go back and update on that thread so others aren’t misled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts