Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guy
I have 2017 S with the new update, carplay
Att unlimited data. My live works but keep getting web browser unavailable. I have search all of YouTube and yet come across a video showing the web browser setup and actually working.
The dealer is pretty much no help unless I drive 2 hrs to take it there.
Has anyone able fix this problem.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
This is a known issue for some of us after one of the 19 series updates. My dealer looked at it during the last service, but said they would have to conference JLR and would probably need a week. I was thinking the latest update might fix it, but you said you have it. Oh well. The browser’s not very good when it’s working 😀

·
Registered
'17 F-Pace First Edition
39 Posts
My '17 First Edition started to have the problem for keep asking me to sign-in towards the end of its 4-year included InControl/Connected services. Does your mobile signal kick in and out while driving? Mine did that too and the dealer is still trying to figure out why my mobile data connectivity is tripping in & out so that they can see if that is what causing it.

...you are saying your "web browser unavailable". Are you using the included ATT Sim? When is your 4-year in-service date up? Or are you referring to LIVE or traffic update?

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,373 Posts
My '17 First Edition started to have the problem for keep asking me to sign-in towards the end of its 4-year included InControl/Connected services. Does your mobile signal kick in and out while driving? Mine did that too and the dealer is still trying to figure out why my mobile data connectivity is tripping in & out so that they can see if that is what causing it.

...you are saying your "web browser unavailable". Are you using the included ATT Sim? When is your 4-year in-service date up? Or are you referring to LIVE or traffic update?
I thought the plan was 5 yrs to match the warranty, is it different in Canada ?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi guy
I have 2017 S with the new update, carplay
Att unlimited data. My live works but keep getting web browser unavailable. I have search all of YouTube and yet come across a video showing the web browser setup and actually working.
The dealer is pretty much no help unless I drive 2 hrs to take it there.
Has anyone able fix this problem.
My 2017 is presently at Grand Touring in Toronto for the past week to fix this problem. They replaced the telematics unit and it did not fix the problem. Likely will now replace the ITCP unit but should know on Monday what is the proposed fix as they are working with Jaguar Tech Support to fix the problem. Right now the rear hatch driver side is taken apart to expose the telematics unit and the vehicle is not drive able.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My 2017 is presently at Grand Touring in Toronto for the past week to fix this problem. They replaced the telematics unit and it did not fix the problem. Likely will now replace the ITCP unit but should know on Monday what is the proposed fix as they are working with Jaguar Tech Support to fix the problem. Right now the rear hatch driver side is taken apart to expose the telematics unit and the vehicle is not drive able.
Thanks for the info. Mine was working until the new update with carplay 19c

I thought the plan was 5 yrs to match the warranty, is it different in Canada ?
MY live and moble works fine. The truck went in 3 week ago to have the new carplay software installed and now the browser give me that error message

This is a known issue for some of us after one of the 19 series updates. My dealer looked at it during the last service, but said they would have to conference JLR and would probably need a week. I was thinking the latest update might fix it, but you said you have it. Oh well. The browser’s not very good when it’s working 😀
If the was another way to access the internet I wouldn't worry about it lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
MY live and moble works fine. The truck went in 3 week ago to have the new carplay software installed and now the browser give me that error message
Sorry to hear. I had the same problem after the one of the updates, Dealer had to replace the head unit.. JLR is aware of this. Contact your dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts