Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently both the WEB BROWSER and LIVE apps give me "Not Available" alerts in my ICTP. I've tried the recommends in other threads to delete LIVE and re-download, etc. but that does not seem to work. Deleting LIVE doesn't even delete it, even after a long wait to restart the car. Nothing is connected to the car via USB, and I've tried all this with both 3G data sim and wi-fi connectivity to my home network.

Any ideas?!

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
Hmmmm....it should fix itself through your home network.

only suggestion would be to login to your incontrol.jaguar.com account on a computer then click on live and see if the live apps show as installed there. if they do then in ICTP/vehicle make sure you are correctly logged into your incontrol account through vehicle, perhaps by logging out of it then logging back in again.

beyond that seek service help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm....it should fix itself through your home network.

only suggestion would be to login to your incontrol.jaguar.com account on a computer then click on live and see if the live apps show as installed there. if they do then in ICTP/vehicle make sure you are correctly logged into your incontrol account through vehicle, perhaps by logging out of it then logging back in again.

beyond that seek service help.
Does not fix itself through home network connection or 3G sim connection (tried them both). My incontrol account online shows the three LIVE apps installed, but also shows "The primary user has not logged in from the vehicle". The problem is, when I select LIVE from ICTP in the car, the dreaded "LIVE Not Available" alert appears, so there is no way to log in from the car (unless there is another way I'm unaware of)! I am logged in to my Incontrol NAV account however.

???

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
The nav account is a different user and cloud from the incontrol account. It looks to me like you are not logged into your incontrol account through ICTP. That is why you are getting primary user has not logged in, this is your problem.

I'm not near my vehicle so can't find the right screen at moment but you need to dig around in settings and find login screen. It's possible the wrong account (maybe a dealer account) is logged in.

There are three different accounts used in ictp

Incontrol - sort of the main account
Here - the navigation system account for mapping, etc
ATT - for 3G sim mobile data connectivity

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
Had a chance to poke around, this is where you need to get at log in info. Not sure how you get there if vehicle isn't letting you into Live:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Currently both the WEB BROWSER and LIVE apps give me "Not Available" alerts in my ICTP. I've tried the recommends in other threads to delete LIVE and re-download, etc. but that does not seem to work. Deleting LIVE doesn't even delete it, even after a long wait to restart the car. Nothing is connected to the car via USB, and I've tried all this with both 3G data sim and wi-fi connectivity to my home network.

Any ideas?!
I had to do the process several times, but the key was I had connected to my home network.

During the process I had to make sure I turned the car off, opened and closed the doors, locked it, and let it set before restarting.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I had the same problem and still have. It happens when SIM card is not recognized by cell carrier. Mine stopped working after visiting service center. Still don't know what they did wrong. Dealer told me Live can't be installed via Wi-Fi, it's exclusively 3G thing. The only solution suggested was replacement of SIM card which requires another 2-3 days with bare bone loaner. May be will do it later.

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
I had the same problem and still have. It happens when SIM card is not recognized by cell carrier. Mine stopped working after visiting service center. Still don't know what they did wrong. Dealer told me Live can't be installed via Wi-Fi, it's exclusively 3G thing. The only solution suggested was replacement of SIM card which requires another 2-3 days with bare bone loaner. May be will do it later.
I don't think that's right about Live not downloading over wifi. The shop manager at dealer told me it could, see post elsewhere.

Did you ever have telematics unit replaced? I've been in touch with people who had to go through hoops because they were not in VIN range for telematics replacement but when they finally got a good telematics unit put in all their connectivity problems went away.

Just to ask, is your SIM seated properly in the socket?

·
Registered
112 Posts
I don't think that's right about Live not downloading over wifi. The shop manager at dealer told me it could, see post elsewhere.

Did you ever have telematics unit replaced? I've been in touch with people who had to go through hoops because they were not in VIN range for telematics replacement but when they finally got a good telematics unit put in all their connectivity problems went away.

Just to ask, is your SIM seated properly in the socket?
1) Tried to download Live via Wi-Fi may be 50 times....
2) Question about unit replacement was never raised for my car and I don't see an obvious way to raise that question
3) Tried to insert/eject SIM many times, nothing changes

·
F Pace Expert
2,554 Posts
http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/electronics/23346-k444nas1-telematics-unit-replacement-bulletin.html

Check your VIN against the range in the above Topix item. Many of us with sporadic 3G connections and connectivity settings where it constantly said "SIM Connecting" but nothing ever happend turned out to have bad telematics units. It sounds a lot like what you are experiencing. I'd print out the above, even you are out of range, and strongly ask your dealer to look into it with Jaguar. Your symptoms sound a lot like those experienced by people around telematics unit. Also a chance that since problems arose after being at service center that they accidentally did something that impacted telematics function.

In case it's of any help with dealer here are the results of the telematics related survey I ran back in December and sent to Jaguar which highlighted the problems many were having:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!ArqDL-Xepf-egfk8COnZpBiSgDTFZQ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Was this ever resolved? Sorry I can see this tread is 3 years old.
I have the exact same issue with browser/live not available.
I am also not able to log into the Navigation within the car (even though accounts are all set up online). When I try to log in it just says "Sorry. There was a problem on our end. Please sign in later."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts