1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I just clicked on the link , but it says $119.95 ???

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Don't like it. Doesn't protect the sides. Buy the cargo area cover from the Jag dealer's parts department.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Don't like it. Doesn't protect the sides. Buy the cargo area cover from the Jag dealer's parts department.
Too slippery too... only buy one if you want your stuff sliding side to side at every turn......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Just received my Weathertech cargo liner and love it. It does come up the sides about 1 1/2" or so. It fits really well like all the Weathertech products. I haven't had any slippery issues yet although I haven't carried groceries or boxes on the mat.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not to mention it's a lot less expensive than the Jaguar cargo liner. This was $119.00 plus $36.00 for shipping to Hawaii. The Jaguar cargo liner was going to cost me close to $400 at the dealership here.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Just received my Weathertech cargo liner and love it. It does come up the sides about 1 1/2" or so. It fits really well like all the Weathertech products. I haven't had any slippery issues yet although I haven't carried groceries or boxes on the mat.
That turned out Real Nice Looking BCB70 !!! :)

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
Any update on the cargo liner? Is it slippery or does it hold items in place well?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Can’t go wrong with WeatherTech. I haven’t had any issues with items sliding around. I have WeatherTech all around and no regrets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts