Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in South East Florida. Is there anyone out there with a set of silver OEM 20" wheels who would rather have the 22's that came on my R-Sport? They are in very good condition and I would be looking for a set in similar condition... My set is about to need new tires and I really wanted the 20's to begin with but bought CPO and didn't have much of a choice.

Nate

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just would rather have the 20's, the look isn't that important to me and the 22's are a slightly firmer ride. I'm at the end of my tire life at the moment so it is either buy new rubber or trade the wheels.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am in South East Florida. Is there anyone out there with a set of silver OEM 20" wheels who would rather have the 22's that came on my R-Sport? They are in very good condition and I would be looking for a set in similar condition... My set is about to need new tires and I really wanted the 20's to begin with but bought CPO and didn't have much of a choice.

Nate

Pm'ed you.

·
Registered
6 Posts

Nate
I live in SWFL and would be interested in a trade. I’d love to pics of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My F-Pace is in service at the moment, I should have it back in a day or two and can post pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts