Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a Freon leak in the A/C since the car was new. They recharged it twice without finding the leak. On the third try they found a leak in a hose and ordered the new hose. It was delivered and then they discovered they had to order "O" rings for the hose. Tomorrow it will be two weeks that they have had the car. Previous to this they had the vehicle for a total of three weeks. I am thinking about the Lemon Law if it is not fixed this time. They do supply me with a loaner.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I don't think the LL will apply yet..It is not a matter of manufactured defect but a sub component that they are trying to fix it....If they give it back with a clean bill of health and the problem still persists or is UN-repairable, then you may look at the LL..but there is a lot of legal BS with that LL..You will see a major depreciation of the vehicle, as while the time you owned it, it will be counted as a rental car and the cost will be deducted from the value of your car....sucks I know...they make it very discouraging to go the LL route...

My advice.. try to be patient and see what happens next.

What part of the world you live in anyway?

·
Premium Member
1,459 Posts
In Texas there is a time limit for them to attempt to fix your car.

But I agree, be patient but definitely let the dealership know about your frustration.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts