Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the ICT radio in my F-Pace Prestige. I cannot find a way to tune to a specific satellite channel. When I say "Tune to 8" I expect it to go to satellite channel 8, instead it tunes to 820AM. I've discovered that it knows I mean FM if I always use the format nn.n, such as 95.5, but without the decimal it always tunes to an AM station. If I say "Satellite" it simply tunes to the current satellite channel. Anyone figured this out?

I also can't find a way to cancel navigation using voice commands. Another mystery. So far I'm not loving the voice command system. The system in my 2011 XJ was much more comprehensive, why did JLR change it?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I never use the dam thing....First of all, they used a snotty sounding British girl, with attitude..and then you got to read the dam list of commands she ONLY recognizes...so by this time, I'm drifting left of center or about to run up someone's tail pipe..

·
Registered
188 Posts
Easier just to save the channel as a favorite, and get to it via the steering wheels buttons.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
That in of itself is an issue...
Exactly... My steeering wheel station selector buttons (left/right) only goes up or down sequentially with how the channels are numbered..NOT according to my preset XM/Sirius list.:mad:..In other words, 36 to 37 to 38 etc. or back.

How did Jaguar screw up something as simple as this?..In addition to no Volume Mute....But by god, They got that heated steering wheel button correct...Like who really uses that?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Exactly... My steeering wheel station selector buttons (left/right) only goes up or down sequentially with how the channels are numbered..NOT according to my preset XM/Sirius list.:mad:..In other words, 36 to 37 to 38 etc. or back.

How did Jaguar screw up something as simple as this?..In addition to no Volume Mute....But by god, They got that heated steering wheel button correct...Like who really uses that?:rolleyes:
You mean it scrolls through ALL channels, not just your favorites? :confused:

·
Registered
278 Posts
I never use the dam thing....First of all, they used a snotty sounding British girl, with attitude..and then you got to read the dam list of commands she ONLY recognizes...so by this time, I'm drifting left of center or about to run up someone's tail pipe..
Do you have mum issues? I think shes sounds proper.

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

According to the manual, single push goes to the next preset, push hold goes to the next station. ICT in its delivered form does not operate like this. ICTP with the latest update, does. Someone posted that they had an update to ICT that corrected this, so it works as per the manual, but I have not had the FP in for such an update yet.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts