Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a vanity plate in mind for their F-Pace?

(Sorry, SHAGUAR is taken in most states :) )

·
Registered
252 Posts
Got mine today:

F-PACE

(it will look a little odd on the Lexus in the meantime)

Also considered F-PACE S and HER JAG, both were available. The latter would have been a winner, but I couldn't bear give up "UNC" for HIS JAG.

·
Registered
501 Posts
On my first Jag all the usual suspects were gone, already taken. The only thing I could dream up (that was legal :eek:) was JNGLKT which was supposed to mean - wait -for -it - Jungle Cat. But only one person EVER had the Mensa intellect or LSD Flashback to ever figure it out so I eventually decided it wasn't worth paying for a vanity plate that isn't awesome and perfect for the car, like MINI-ME on a Mini-Cooper. So I got rid of it. So if I couldn't get Jaguar or FPace, or something truly inspiring (?) I'm not going to put out the cash anymore to the dept of motor vehicles.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Got mine today:

F-PACE

(it will look a little odd on the Lexus in the meantime)

Also considered F-PACE S and HER JAG, both were available. The latter would have been a winner, but I couldn't bear give up "UNC" for HIS JAG.
Interesting, NC DMV is showing this as available (I won't take it)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Interesting, NC DMV is showing this as available (I won't take it)
Still available in California too. The name hasnt' grown on me at all to this point so I certainly don't plan on going out of my way to highlight it even more.

That being said, going to get the vintage 60's California plates--that will look sweet on an all black car.

·
Registered
94 Posts
This might be fun if I do this correctly.

And I'm totally joking!

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
I've never done a vanity plate, and I doubt my wife would want one, but I've got a neat one I'm not sure I want to share (yet).

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
1 - 20 of 221 Posts