Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So it’s had a few delays with arriving early but it’s off now to have the bodywork and the rest of the upgrades done hopefully now they will crack on and should be back fingers crossed end of the month
Here’s some pictures of the interior belts and wheel , I think they look really good and definitely adds some style to the black interior.
I can’t tell you how hard it’s been arriving 18th may and not driving it just seen it once . Hopefully not long to wait . Il update once done
79E08312-5ADE-437C-B257-C61D504CDB45.png

·
Registered
16 Posts
Can you send more pictures about your exterior??

By the way, is there any way i can update my SVR to Lister in North America?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow, looks amazing! I'm interested in seeing how much they can shave off of the 3.8s 0-60 time. 3.3 would be pretty impressive.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
very cool!
By the way, is there any way i can update my SVR to Lister in North America?
yes they will ship all parts out but you would need to source someone to fit it . It’s expensive but will always add value to your svr I could sell mine now for £15000 more than I paid for it so it definitely worth doing . There’s a ton of part tho
Front bumper
Rear diffuser
Body kit
Exhaust
Wheels
Suspension
Almost all badges changed
Branded brake callipers
I think that’s all not sure tho it would be classed as one off the 100 tho if they not doing it you would have to check as you get a certificate to prove over here

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow, looks amazing! I'm interested in seeing how much they can shave off of the 3.8s 0-60 time. 3.3 would be pretty impressive.
yes the old shape lister is 4.1 to 3.6
They think new one 3.8 to 3.3
I have a draggy so il be checking
Top speed almost 200 mph

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They'll ship it, you'll have to have the parts installed yourself and they won't warranty anything.
that’s correct they wouldn’t warranty it over there , here they give it 7 years warranty. But it doesn’t effect your Jaguar warranty and they don’t touch the engine it’s just a tune and pulleys there’s not much to go wrong and if it did the place where it was fitted would warranty there work anyway ie if the body kit started to fall off etc
For me I’ve seen a couple now and the first time I saw and heard how they sound I had to get one

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is why i'm not so certain doing the Lister setup in the US would actually increase the car's value significantly. 1. lister does not have the same reputation here, 2. the actual cost itself that you'd have to put in to get it done here would be significantly higher, and 3. you may not need the warranty but having the warranty backed by lister/jaguar goes a long way to convincing people that this is less a half ass mod, and more of a factory/dealer installed one.

I am a little surprised they didn't give it a ton of thought for the US market. I mean work out a deal to specify a capable installer on each coast, they already have a strong relationship and jaguar so that part should be easy; and bump the prices up for shipping and handling.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is why i'm not so certain doing the Lister setup in the US would actually increase the car's value significantly. 1. lister does not have the same reputation here, 2. the actual cost itself that you'd have to put in to get it done here would be significantly higher, and 3. you may not need the warranty but having the warranty backed by lister/jaguar goes a long way to convincing people that this is less a half ass mod, and more of a factory/dealer installed one.

I am a little surprised they didn't give it a ton of thought for the US market. I mean work out a deal to specify a capable installer on each coast, they already have a strong relationship and jaguar so that part should be easy; and bump the prices up for shipping and handling.
they wouldn’t do that as there’s only going be 100 worldwide (if they ever get to that number ) I think they are on 16 now the way for you in us to do it is work with your dealer to get it sent to them first before shipping over or if you want your own done you could always ship it over to them they would work with you to organise everything in with the price take around 3 months to do tho

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im excited for you! Cant wait to see dyno numbers and read about your overall feedback on all the upgrades.

T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts