Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new here and comes from Denmark, first excuse my UK is not so good. I bought in December 2016 an F-Pace RSport 3.0 D with equipment Skin and ICTP with Hotspot and parking assistentder but without SURROUND CAMERA SYSTEM there are only reversing camera in and Adaptive Cruise Control with køassistent I was kalt out to my dealer because that was come three new updates they got it out and it was updated but it was I had not done now there is no hotspot more and navigation have changed the interface and there are very few 3D buildings bak assistant has also changed the broadcaster and there is only a simple yellow indication stripe alas hill after and no stop line, I also have aut. drag on, the camera interface is no icon for tug assistance so all in all a really bad update and my dealer says that they can not change it back and I will wait until there is a new update to correct the errors, there are others in here who have had the same problems as I

·
F Pace Expert
2,583 Posts
Most have found that the "stop" line/object indicators only comes up when you press the button on the left of the reverse screen.

Regarding hot spot, are you sure you have your mobile data and similar turned on in Connectivity settings? Also for certain VIN #'s there is a service bulletin out for replacing telematics units. See link below.

Finally, did your dealer apply the 2.5 release of the ICTP update? Was released in late December (at least for North America not sure about Europe or Denmark). Did they apply it correctly? You might ask them to try again and be sure they have update ALL of their diagnostic software tools and carefully follow Jaguar's instructions for the update.

http://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/electronics/23346-k444nas1-telematics-unit-replacement-bulletin.html

1 - 2 of 2 Posts