Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys -
So I’ve been looking for a place to store an umbrella (my brother’s Macan has storage on the cargo door when it opens, my wife’s Outback has space under the cargo floor), and couldn’t find a good spot. I then looked to buy something to attach that could hold umbrellas, jackets, etc. Today, I discovered it’s this easy!

The umbrella wedges inbetween the center head rest and the cargo cover for a snug fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sound of that rolling around while driving would make me crazy 🤪😜😜
It doesn't roll around! That's the point. If I were okay with it rolling around I would have just thrown it in the back seats or in the trunk. It gets wedged so it says there.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
My location is similar, but directly below your location on the boot floor. I have the load rails and I’ve positioned the forward net holders about 2 inches from the forward most position in the rail. This allows me to set my golf umbrella directly between the back of the 2nd row seats and the load rail net holders so it doesn’t move around. I get it by getting out, opening the rear door and simply releasing the second row seat back grabbing the umbrella and closing up the seat. A few steps but not difficult.

This probably would still work without the load rails as long as you have the net holders at the four corners of the boot/trunk floor installed.

Reactions: Ayche34
1 - 6 of 6 Posts