Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Trunk cargo lid gap

14K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  PA-FPace-F 
In my RSport, I dont have power recline rear seats (basically fixed seats). The cargo lid does not fully cover the trunk area and I have a good 4 inch gap. See pictures for what I mean.

When I asked before I was told by a fellow member to check if the ledges are seated properly (second photo). They are. The two prongs in the lid are supposed to both sit in the two ledges. If i move the lid toward the seat and use only one ledge the lid doesnt sit right.

If someone with a non reclining seat check their cargo lid it would be of great help. I wish/hope there is a different part which is longer to cover the entire opening.
Hi.
I'm new and have seen many complain about the space between the seats and the cargo cover lid.
I put a piece of carpet bought in a DIY store that I then cut to measure and put Velcro on. so I can remove if necessary. a piece of 120x15 cm is enough.
Bumper Grille Carbon Automotive exterior Gas
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content
Finger Automotive tire Denim Electric blue Fashion accessory

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.