Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When driving around in my 2018 ICTP that is connected with data, I get "Traffic not available at this time" the majority of the time while in Navigation. Previously it used to work flawlessly. Don't understand what it is missing or needs to restore it?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Stbentoak,

Do you have car connectivity for other services? I would see this every once in a while with my 2017 and 2019. When it happened I really didn't have connectivity through the SIM, AT&Ts network was not available. When it was available, I did get traffic. Since the 2019 got CarPlay, I rarely use the Jag Navi, but I do run it in the in the Center between the dials on the main screen when running CarPlay on the center stack screen. I do have to have SIM connectivity for the center Navi to show traffic.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My data is active and available. I can actually see its slight, but flowing usage online with FreedomPop. Traffic etc. doesn't really use much data. I guess I'll have to wait to see if it comes back around, out of warranty now...

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Is Traffic part of a subscription that lapsed when going out of warranty? I didn't renew any subscriptions on my 2017.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well that is possible…. But all it really needs is data, and we did pay to extend “remote” etc for another year Jaguar wise….

1 - 5 of 5 Posts