Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the regular in control touch on my F Pace and the navi map has traffic lights all over it. Does anybody know how to get rid of the traffic lights on the ICT navi map?

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have the regular in control touch on my F Pace and the navi map has traffic lights all over it. Does anybody know how to get rid of the traffic lights on the ICT navi map?
The Nav tools screen has many options for displaying data, from there you can remove the traffic lights. I am not at the dash right now, but that is how I remember it. You can make it as cluttered or plain as you like.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I have been wrong before, and I am wrong now. I just sat with it going through the nav settings, agree, cannot find where to turn the traffic lights off. Sorry.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I actually found this feature (display of traffic lights) useful a few times where I wanted to find shortcuts or detours and wanted to avoid intersections with traffic lights on them..

·
Registered
591 Posts
I actually found this feature (display of traffic lights) useful a few times where I wanted to find shortcuts or detours and wanted to avoid intersections with traffic lights on them..
It also seems to help distinguish between small side streets and main thoroughfares...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I Also like the feature when looking for a short cut. My only question is how to keep it current as new lights are always being added.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts