Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My understanding is they have refined the interior and the drive including trans. and brakes…. The exhaust has been tailored down (no more pops)…Any other differences anybody know of?

Also, im bored owning white, black vehicles…kinda over the blue as I’ve seen many around. Anybody here order the SVO colors? Pics please, curious to see some other colors.

thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
In case anyone was like me and had to look up SVO colors. Lol

Seems like there are a lot of options. Orange is a trendy custom color but may not be to your liking. In the end it’s your car get what puts a smile on your face!

·
Registered
24 Posts
i ordered brg svo, it's a different colour to standard brg available on the other models, more metallic and depth/brighter in the sun

but note there is a manufacturing delay on svo orders - since they're pulled off line and painted by hand this would be adding even more build time

my build got moved from december to march, and now to may as an "svo build delay"

i also have an rs6 on order, in an audi exclusive paint colour, that has been delayed since late 2020, and now im thinking of changing spec to a standard colour and having it painted in that peelable topaz skin product - seems like the way to go atm

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i ordered brg svo, it's a different colour to standard brg available on the other models, more metallic and depth/brighter in the sun

but note there is a manufacturing delay on svo orders - since they're pulled off line and painted by hand this would be adding even more build time

my build got moved from december to march, and now to may as an "svo build delay"

i also have an rs6 on order, in an audi exclusive paint colour, that has been delayed since late 2020, and now im thinking of changing spec to a standard colour and having it painted in that peelable topaz skin product - seems like the way to go atm
Thanks for the info, i actually got into my Jaguar from an Audi model and also noticed significant delays with most manafacturers. I was hoping to order an SVO color, got me thinking twice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think with supple chains a lot of custom orders are delayed. I have seen some come through on time though. You would prolly have better luck with a high volume dealer

·
Registered
222 Posts
My sorrendo yellow is a fantastic colour and gets lots of attention but i 100% would not choose yellow in its standard guise, only the upgrades I’ve done would pull this colour off ,
British racing green is a rare and fantastic looking colour
Velocity blue again seems a rare colour
The new chalk blue is also nice
Seems to be lots of oranges about ,
I think chalk blue would be my choice

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’ev always liked blue personally. I know it’s overdone like the OP said. But a nice blue car still catches my eye. But that a personal preference.

Go with whatever color puts a smile on your face. It’s your car. Who cares what others think?

Color is personal choice. I hate grey cars to point where I cross them off unless then they are 5k cheaper than they should be which is cost of a decent wrap. But others love them and want them. To each their own.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Considering the ameythyst grey purple color, dont think we can order chalk blue here in Canada (fantastic color IMO)…maybe only avail. in Europe?!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Not my car but…

Petrolix blue (looks blue green like a darker teal) with a satin matte finish would be my choice.

Second choice velocity blue with gloss finish

Third choice would atacama orange. Can’t decide on the finish. Could go either way. Prolly gloss.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm in the same boat with a silver 2019. Glad I could get it over 5k off sticker and with 0% interest, but after 3 years now I would rather have a more interesting color.
This was just announced a couple days ago for 2023:
F-PACE SVR EDITION 1988 | Special Vehicles Operations | Jaguar

also from previous posts I was considering velocity blue, sorrento yellow, or atacama orange, with a fallback to ultra blue if it's not worth the extra $4500 + for the other colors.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm in the same boat with a silver 2019. Glad I could get it over 5k off sticker and with 0% interest, but after 3 years now I would rather have a more interesting color.
This was just announced a couple days ago for 2023:
F-PACE SVR EDITION 1988 | Special Vehicles Operations | Jaguar

also from previous posts I was considering velocity blue, sorrento yellow, or atacama orange, with a fallback to ultra blue if it's not worth the extra $4500 + for the other colors.
Get it wrapped! I've seen some pretty amazing-looking wrap jobs, especially matte finish.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts