Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Looking to buy new TPMS sensors for a set of winter wheels. Does anyone know what the frequency is for the F Pace OEM TPMS sensors so I can match them?

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
166 Posts
433Mhz

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm not sure. The set I got for my winter wheels is LR058023 but I haven't gotten it programmed yet to confirm (they aren't automatically recognized by the system).

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm not sure. The set I got for my winter wheels is LR058023 but I haven't gotten it programmed yet to confirm (they aren't automatically recognized by the system).
The compatibility charts on some of the web sites list C2D47193 being the Jaguar F Pace part number as being interchangeable with LR070840. One seller on Ebay from England lists the specifically the F Pace as being compatible with LR070840.

How do you know that LR058203 is compatible with the F Pace?

·
Registered
166 Posts
How do you know that LR058203 is compatible with the F Pace?
It is the equivalent part number for 433Mhz sensors for other late model year Jaguars. At the time I acquired them, there were no FP-specific parts listed, but I suspect that any sensor with that frequency will work so long as you have the programming tools since TPMS technology isn't proprietary (a lot of aftermarket alternatives).

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Ramsta, I ordered my wheels, nuts, tires and TPMS through PMC Tire last night. They claim to ensure the TPMS valves will be calibrated to the vehicle specified. Also placed a note in my order asking to confirm so will see. Everything will arrive all mounted ready to go, will just need to have the TPMS programmed once installed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I've purchase those parts as well and havent been able to get those working. The OEM parts from jag are just way too expensive. Dealaer says even reprogrammimg didnt help. Will keep everyone posted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've purchase those parts as well and havent been able to get those working. The OEM parts from jag are just way too expensive. Dealaer says even reprogrammimg didnt help. Will keep everyone posted.
Did you get your TPM sensors to work?

·
Registered
28 Posts
got my winter tires yesterday and have an issue with the tpms sensors.
so called my tire guy and he phoned the company where he purchased the tpms.
they said, that the have several issues with the f-pace and land rover. just one type of tpms sensor is working right.
Of course I have the wrong ones and they will change them, when the new ones have arrived.
I will give you the information auf part number when I have them.
They said just the continental tpms is working correct.
I will let u know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've had my winter tires on for two month with 315 MHZ Uni-Sensor TPMS and no issues

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I've had my winter tires on for two month with 315 MHZ Uni-Sensor TPMS and no issues
Interesting, I just looked at the uni-sensor application chart, and they specify 433MHZ for the F-Pace. What are we to believe !!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Interesting, I just looked at the uni-sensor application chart, and they specify 433MHZ for the F-Pace. What are we to believe !!
The frequency for Canadian spec sensors (315) are different than those in the US (433).

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
The frequency for Canadian spec sensors (315) are different than those in the US (433).
Can you explain to me why the Canadian spec is different for the same uni-sensor!! I find it hard to believe that they install different TPMS in Canadian F-Paces

·
Registered
166 Posts
Can you explain to me why the Canadian spec is different for the same uni-sensor!! I find it hard to believe that they install different TPMS in Canadian F-Paces
I cannot explain it, but apparently JLR has been transitioning from 315 to 433 over the past couple of years. The frequencies vary by model and market so there are still some Jaguar and Range Rover models in the US with the 315 range, but not the FP.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I cannot explain it, but apparently JLR has been transitioning from 315 to 433 over the past couple of years. The frequencies vary by model and market so there are still some Jaguar and Range Rover models in the US with the 315 range, but not the FP.
Should my dealer be able to tell me if I have 315 or 433 in my vehicle?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Should my dealer be able to tell me if I have 315 or 433 in my vehicle?
Yes. My dealer didn't know right away (probably due to all the random frequencies being used) but reached out to his regional parts rep and confirmed it for me. I'm scheduled for programming my winter wheels after Thanksgiving so will know for sure then.

Reactions: MTHM

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
OK, please let us know the outcome.

·
Registered
295 Posts
4 x SENSOR TYRE PRESSURE MONITORING LR070840 433Mhz

These are the sensors I have on my F Pace for my winter tires and rims which are Land Rover sensors at 433MHZ. Purchased on Ebay from England.

These are suppose to be the exact same as the OEM sensors.

They work perfectly and I am in Canada. So respectfully I do not think you are correct.

Cost me with shipping 25% of what the dealer wanted for a set.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So got my new tpms which are working.
They are from Continental, Part no. S180052076b A2C93315301 (see attached pics) with 433Mhz.

The orange one are wrong. They have to be destroyed when romve them because the battery doesn't come out.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 75 Posts