Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Last week, I towed my trailer for the first time. I know it's a little less glamorous but I was impressed with the trip. My trip was a mix of freeway and country curves, all totaling about 125 miles. During a ten mile stretch, I used Eco mode and got 29.5 mpg. The following stretch in Normal showed 33.0 mpg. Winding country roads showed 31mpg. Towed weight was under 1000 lbs. (Sorry for the inverted photo! I have no Idea why this happened. I've seen others with the same issue!)

What option is the gravity pack? I want mine to hold the road on an inverted loop also!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
How can you display instantaneous mileage wile driving... Can it be a window on the dash dials like in the left display dial? or is in Eco Data only?

·
Registered
265 Posts
How can you display instantaneous mileage wile driving... Can it be a window on the dash dials like in the left display dial? or is in Eco Data only?
Hi stbentoak. The method I used was to engage cruise control at 55 mph. After several miles, I reset the odometer, drive 10 miles, then toggle through untill the average MPG is shown. I applied this method for both Eco and Nornal modes.
This is viewed in both driving modes, below the speedometer.

·
Registered
376 Posts

I have my center screen where the digital speed to the economy settings for mpg distance to empty etc.

Then my pushing the button on the end of the turn signal you can change the settings in the bottom right corner from nothing to date to avg mpg to instant mpg. I leave it there to help me keep my foot off the petal until I really want to go!

·
Registered
259 Posts
I don't know how it looks on your ICTP (because I have the older ICT), but go into trip settings and make sure that instantaneous mileage is one of the display options that has a check by it. Then you can toggle through while driving using the button on the end of the turn signal lever.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Sorry I have not been checking in to often.
I tow my kubota that weighs about 2500 LBS I assume, and it tows like a dream with my diesel. I always switch from my normal ECO mode to sport mode when I tow so not to put too much strain on the trans.

The other picture is at Thanksgiving Mine is the white one my sisters has the other F-Pace

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hope the pics show on this post

I'm thinking of getting a BX or a little larger with a back hoe. Have you pulled that combination?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts