Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2500 km on my R-Sport so I took it easy towing today. It really felt effortless towing 2 seadoos. Pulling out was so easy, unlike my Jeep Wrangler which got wheelspin on the same ramp until I put it in 4wd the F-Pace pulled out with no issues. I really like the activity key. The waves in Lake Huron were 4-6' with a few whitecaps. I got soaked and it was so nice not to worry about losing keys or damaging them with water.

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pics. The line on screen is nice. Does anyone know how to turn off the rear sensors when reversing with a trailer. Hitting the off button on the screen only reduced the beeping volume slightly

Attachments

Registered
I haven't had a chance to tow with my F-Pace yet, but I know I'm going to like the fact that I can turn on the rear camera while still driving. That will be extremely useful.

I was pleasantly surprised that the 35t has a max towing capacity of 5239lbs. It's less than my old Grand Cherokee but still more than enough for most of my needs.

Registered
I have 2500 km on my R-Sport so I took it easy towing today. It really felt effortless towing 2 seadoos. Pulling out was so easy, unlike my Jeep Wrangler which got wheelspin on the same ramp until I put it in 4wd the F-Pace pulled out with no issues. I really like the activity key. The waves in Lake Huron were 4-6' with a few whitecaps. I got soaked and it was so nice not to worry about losing keys or damaging them with water.
I have not owned my car for long but Activity key was the first add-on I ordered and not I cannot think it not having one.

Registered
@Phil A

Check with @Kubota about cameras and sensors as I saw a picture of him pulling a.................. Kubota tractor behind his.

Registered
It really felt effortless towing 2 seadoos.
I'm pretty sure even a *PRIUS* could tow *2-seadoos* !!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

On a Serious Note , that is one *ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS* F-PACE !!!:D:D:D

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Hey! They were full of gas馃構 so about 2000 lbs for seadoos and trailer. They hold 60 litres of gas each, about the same as the F-Pace. Yes you could hardly feel them.
Thanks for the compliment, I think the 22" double helix wheels really make it stand out.
Any help with turning off the backup sensors when you reverse with a trailer would be appreciated.

Registered
Any help with turning off the backup sensors when you reverse with a trailer would be appreciated.
I think you push the button with thn the picture of the little cone woth the sound wave it the second to last on the screen. That should turn it off.

DP

Registered
Hey! They were full of gas馃構 so about 2000 lbs for seadoos and trailer. They hold 60 litres of gas each, about the same as the F-Pace. Yes you could hardly feel them.
Thanks for the compliment, I think the 22" double helix wheels really make it stand out.
THANKS for throwing in the little smiley face , so that let's me know where we stand !!!;)
You got that it was just a joke !!!:laugh:

*GR* is well known for his *COMMENTS* & *COMPLIMENTS* !!!:D
That's about all you'll get out of me !!!>:)
*INFORMATIVE???* , not so much !!!:eek:
There are plenty of good people around here that will be able to help you out in that department !!!:)

Now , back to what I'm good at !!!
Those *22" Silver DH Wheels* complete the *Perfect Look* , with the other Chrome & Silver Accents !!!
Job Well Done , my friend !!! Job Well Done Indeed !!!:D

P.S. I only live 15-miles in from Ocean City, MD. . . . . . I wish I had a couple of *SeaDoos* !!!>:)

Registered
Towing jet skis with the F-Pace is really a breeze. It handles great on the highway and you don't even notice 2000# plus weight. Love the rear camera for backing onto the launch ramp!!!! image.jpg

Registered
Towing jet skis with the F-Pace is really a breeze. It handles great on the highway and you don't even notice 2000# plus weight. Love the rear camera for backing onto the launch ramp!!!! View attachment 44209
That F-Pace is beautiful!!

Registered
Another towing adventure!!

Put my Volvo racer in storage for the winter. Towed it using a u-haul dolly and averaged 16mpg with no issues whatsoever. She pulled really strong even with 3000# plus in tow.

Attachments

Registered
Last week, I towed my trailer for the first time. I know it's a little less glamorous but I was impressed with the trip. My trip was a mix of freeway and country curves, all totaling about 125 miles. During a ten mile stretch, I used Eco mode and got 29.5 mpg. The following stretch in Normal showed 33.0 mpg. Winding country roads showed 31mpg. Towed weight was under 1000 lbs. (Sorry for the inverted photo! I have no Idea why this happened. I've seen others with the same issue!)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts