Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I just won a major award. Picked up our new ride this evening. We had about 60 mile ride home from the dealership. First impressions, the wife and I really like this vehicle. :D

I suggested parking it inside the house, and turning on the lights so we could see how it looked from the street. Unfortunately, the wife wasn't on the same page >:)

Attachments

·
Registered
517 Posts
I feel like I just won a major award. Picked up our new ride this evening. We had about 60 mile ride home from the dealership. First impressions, the wife and I really like this vehicle. :D

I suggested parking it inside the house, and turning on the lights so we could see how it looked from the street. Unfortunately, the wife wasn't on the same page >:)
Congrats, and nice reference, one of my favorite movies, holidays or not.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
*CONGRATULATIONS* ABP2B !!! That is one *GORGEOUS* *Dark Sapphire Blue* F-Pace !!! ;)

Now , all you need to do , is get that goofy "springsteen" quote OFF of your signature , and fill it with a COMPLETE DESCRIPTION of your *ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL* New Ride !!! >:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like the rims, nice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Beautiful and shiny new F-Pace. Congrats!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Gorgeous!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I may be a little biased (because I have one that looks very similar), but that is a beautiful vehicle! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Congratulations! Great looking F-Pace. Welcome to the club officially!

So any chance you are near the Pittsburgh, or the Eastern side of Ohio? I'm shamefully soliciting for another person to join us at the F-Pace meet April 23rd in Harrisburg, Pa!

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congratulations! Great looking F-Pace. Welcome to the club officially!

So any chance you are near the Pittsburgh, or the Eastern side of Ohio? I'm shamefully soliciting for another person to join us at the F-Pace meet April 23rd in Harrisburg, Pa!
Yes, Eastern Ohio. About an hour from Pittsburgh. Roughly a 4 hour ride for us to Harrisburg. If the meet and greet was a few hours closer, we'd love to go.

·
Registered
138 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: Turbodog

·
Registered
129 Posts
So,,,, to try to add a little humor to this, I was looking for an exact quote from the referenced movie. I knew it but wasn't sure of the wording so I searched for "tapestry of obscenities" and I found the following which I thought was funnier than the quote (I hope I don't get in trouble for posting it)

https://img0.etsystatic.com/173/2/14531144/il_570xN.1133114624_392h.jpg

·
Registered
932 Posts
Looks awful.

I'm kidding, it looks great. I was very close to going with DSB, and, as usual, I'm now second guessing my decision.

Congrats.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts