Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I was looking for info on Tire rack tpms problems on google and F pace forums pop up.

was reading some members had problems with this sensor GX631A159AA not being able to pair with the F Pace, I installed this sensors on my 16 RRS and having the same issue, system is not detecting the sensor, maybe someone had luck at the stealer or other Indy that can help or are this 433mhz not compatible ?

thanks for any help

·
Registered
48 Posts
The only way I could get the tpms to work with Tireracks snow tire was to install oem sensors. Tried everything else.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Discount tire is telling me they have sensors that work, cheaper for me I already have Tire Rack sensors installed and I haven't received any help from tire rack, I'm thinking just have discount tire install the ones they have and go from there also dealer was quoting me more then $250 to check and program sensors if they work, don't want to take that risk with dealer and have a non working sensor

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discount tire is telling me they have sensors that work, cheaper for me I already have Tire Rack sensors installed and I haven't received any help from tire rack, I'm thinking just have discount tire install the ones they have and go from there also dealer was quoting me more then $250 to check and program sensors if they work, don't want to take that risk with dealer and have a non working sensor
NTB in Texas sells Dill sensors that they can program vehicle specific at the store. They have always worked for me. Might want to get a quote against Discount for the fun of it.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I'm getting them put on Monday at Tire Rack, will let you know if they work for me or not !

·
Registered
86 Posts
Nothing worked for me when trying the Tire Rack sensors either. Ended up going to the dealer for OEM sensors. Not worth the hassle getting sensors from TR in my opinion. Dealer showed me there were several differences in the TR and OEM sensors, and they’re convinced that the TR sensors are cheap OEM knockoffs and not genuine JLR sensors.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
That's odd. I've had TR sensors since 2017 and they worked w/in a few miles of driving out of the store and still work fine till this day... Winter tires have been a lifesaver yet again this year with a new storm ever 2-4 days here !

·
Registered
86 Posts
Maybe they got a bad batch of sensors or changed suppliers? No idea. I just know of several reports here that have had issues with them, and unfortunately now I’m one of them. I suppose I’ll never know if the sensors themselves were completely bad, since some were damaged by Discount Tire, but I would think that at least one should have worked at some point after 4 tries by 3 different locations. It’s like all four of mine were DOA.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts