Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Sorry to hear it! Gotta say though, I love every angle that the new Porsche SUVs are shown at except that front end. Out of all of the brands, I think Porsche and Alfa Romeo have very odd looking front ends (no point in even mentioning Lexus since they are the poster child for polarizing front ends).

I will say that build is gorgeous though.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What led you to that decision ?
I never really liked the Cayenne or Porsche’s come to think of it :unsure: ,,but while taking the f pace back to the dealer after a service (believe it or not having found tools left in the engine compartment )
I decided to have a look in the Porsche garage next door ...by luck the Cayenne coupe had arrived and I was able to test drive it ...believe me in the flesh it is spot on ...they’ve got the proportions just right .completely different to the standard Cayenne some how ....and when I drove it ;) even though the car I test drove was the base model ...I made my mind up there and then ...it drove that well ...
I loved the f pace ( infotainment excluded)..but was badly let down by service at the dealership ..I could write a book on it

One can only hope Porsche will be better ?
I’ll let you know

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I loved the f pace ( infotainment excluded)..but was badly let down by service at the dealership ..I could right a book on it

I’ll let you know
Well for that much of a premium I really hope so.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I would suggest starting on your fingertip calluses now, you'll have a lot more buttons to push when that Porsche comes in ;)

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
I never really liked the Cayenne or Porsche’s come to think of it :unsure: ,,but while taking the f pace back to the dealer after a service (believe it or not having found tools left in the engine compartment )
I decided to have a look in the Porsche garage next door ...by luck the Cayenne coupe had arrived and I was able to test drive it ...believe me in the flesh it is spot on ...they’ve got the proportions just right .completely different to the standard Cayenne some how ....and when I drove it ;) even though the car I test drove was the base model ...I made my mind up there and then ...it drove that well ...
I loved the f pace ( infotainment excluded)..but was badly let down by service at the dealership ..I could write a book on it

I’ll let you know
When do you get your new car .

·
Registered
349 Posts
The circa mid 1970’s stripe looks like a misfire...

I think it’s the best looking SUV that has transitioned into a coupe style.

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts
September ...which for a new model is really fast?
To honest can’t wait

Your not concerned with getting a car in it’s first model year.

DP

·
Registered
Wealth of Knowledge
2,391 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your not concerned with getting a car in it’s first model year.

DP
Not really ...I took a chance on the first edition F pace ...with no problems
With the Cayenne coupe ....it shares most of the parts with the existing Cayenne and a lot of the tech from the Porsche Panamera...so touch wood ..it’ll be fine

·
Registered
474 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts