Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
just wondering what people think about them. Just really trying to turn my pace into a monster as much as i can>:)
Would be interested to see the power output after an upgrade, but I am almost certain that would completely void the warranty.

·
Registered
158 Posts
just wondering what people think about them. Just really trying to turn my pace into a monster as much as i can>:)
Tuners have been juicing up the Jag 3.0 V-6 for many years with a chip and a pulley. Here are two sites: Jaguar | ECU Tuning Group, ETS Stage 2 Power Package Jaguar Supercharged 3.0L (VSwitch), Eurotoys Ltd.

I cannot vouch for ANY tuner, so check them out yourself.

The F-Pace has ZF 8HP transmission. I do not know which variant of that transmission is used. For instance: the ZF 8HP30 can have a max Torque rating 300 Newton-meters (221 ft-lbs) while the 8HP90 rates 900 NMs (663 ft-lbs). I saw a reference where the V-6 F-Type has the 8HP70 (516 ft-lbs). If the F-Pace has the same, the transmission seems to have some headroom.

Good luck and **** the torpedos (AKA: warranty)!

·
Super Moderator
1,893 Posts
Changing the pulley is not a bad idea but since that would void the warranty would you really want to do that?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Without voiding your warranty, you can smoke 90% of the cars on the road.
With voiding the warranty, you'd be able to smoke 91.5% of the cars on the road.
Your money. Your choice.

Reactions: Caymus
1 - 5 of 5 Posts