Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

161 - 180 of 209 Posts

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Can we get this Thread *BACK ON TOPIC* please ???

Here , maybe this will help !!!;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
And completely off topic, but GRVR -- 3775 posts? It's been 471 days since August (1st) 2016, which means you are averaging 8 posts/day ... every single day ... since then. Wow.
Sounds like he needs to get a real life;)

·
Registered
287 Posts
Found out the fob has quite the range. F-Pace was in the distance the size of my thumbnail and I could see the lights flash when I hit the fob lock button.

·
Registered
51 Posts
...and hold it to your head for more range!

Btw I had to back off my hoist last week and remember the Easter egg function of holding the left and right mirror buttons down at the same time to fold them in which was very convienent :)

Stacy

·
Registered
287 Posts
^ Someone a while back told me about the "chin" method, similar to the head method but you hold the fob underneath your chin and that seems to work as well (and is a tad more subtle). For my above post, though, I didn't need to try it!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm sure this is old news to those who live above the "Southern US", but I saw today for the first time the little yellow snowflake icon next to the temp on the display indicating it was cold enough for snow/ice outside. And yes, this is the first morning the temps have dropped below 40F here in TX since I've owned it. :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just when I thought we have discovered all the “Easter Eggs” my F-Pace protected me from running out of fuel while trying to warm it up this morning:

57913237-D80F-4024-9EAF-CD973EBB2C55.png

Normally I treat 1/4 full as empty so as not to suck up crap from the bottom of the tank, but it was just too cold to go fill up last night or earlier this morning ...but with only 5% fuel left in the tank the Remote Climate wouldn’t let me pre-start it too go and get fuel when it warmed up to -13C (Actually it was more of a pain as there would have been plenty of fuel for its predetermined idle time if forgotten I’m sure...)

S.Chapman

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Sounds like he needs to get a real life;)
How dare you pick on my good friend @GRVR ...
But yes, whoever showed him how to use the internet needs to be put into the electric chair ;)>:)

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
whoever showed him how to use the internet needs to be put into the electric chair
I get to sit in an *Electric Chair* , every time I hop into our F-PACE !!!:D

The Drivers Seat ,
*Heats my Buns when it's cold outside* ,
it *Cools my Arse when it's hot outside* ,
it *Moves Up and Down , and Forwards and Backwards* ,

and at the push of a button (memory-2);) . . . . . . .
it even *Moves itself right to the perfect position ,
for me to have 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Driving Experience* !!!>:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Under the “Driver Assistance” menu you can toggle the “Traffic Sign Recognition” on and off.
What I did not know is that while driving at night and on designated roadways, you while get a “night” display with a different speed posting versus its “daytime” display. Simply amazed!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Wiper comes on

If you have your front wipers on and put your car in reverse. The rear wiper will come on by itself and then stop once you put the car in drive again.

DP

·
Registered
264 Posts
My wife's MKX has had that feature since she got the car in 2011, along with remote start, voice text messaging, individual settings, based on which key fob is used, for radio station preference, A/C and heat settings, seating positions, mirrors and even which of 7 colors you'd prefer to have for mood lighting. I think there's more but we never really dug way down into the menus any more than that. When Ford sold Jag, I guess none of the "techies" went along with the deal.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
If you have your front wipers on and put your car in reverse. The rear wiper will come on by itself and then stop once you put the car in drive again.

DP
I noticed that a couple of times, and wondered how it happened. I didn't remember turning the rear wiper on!!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I can't believe all you *TECHIES* , were so busy staring at your *ICTP* screens ,
that you never noticed this !!!:eek::nerd:

*VR* mentioned it , about 2-weeks after we purchased ours !!!:D

STOP staring at those darn screens , or you all are going to go BLIND !!!>:):laugh::laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I can't believe all you *TECHIES* , were so busy staring at your *ICTP* screens ,
that you never noticed this !!!:eek::nerd:
Guess your not talking to me, I don't have ICTP !!:D

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
At my dealer yesterday going over some ICTP issues and the Master Tech quickly looked at my vehicle. He tried to get into the sub menu of my interface, but my system wouldn’t allow access, so I’m not entirely sure what’s there.... it’s called the Engineering Screens. To access it press and hold to the left of the Hour symbol on the digital clock at the top of your display screen for about 10 seconds... let me know what’s there, and enter at your own risk.

Attachments

161 - 180 of 209 Posts