Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why do you have two F-Paces? Husband and Wife matched pairs thing?
The lease was coming due on my XF which my daughter was driving as she runs my company. So I got a new FP and gave my daughter the Storm Grey one. I will never get my wife away from her Nissan Murano.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Both look excellent....as you know I am waiting for a Storm Grey S. I am curious as to why you chose the R Sports over the S? Do either of your R Sports have adaptive dynamics? I could care less about the extra 40 HP, but even still there seem to be other little things on the S vs. the R Sport.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Both look excellent....as you know I am waiting for a Storm Grey S. I am curious as to why you chose the R Sports over the S? Do either of your R Sports have adaptive dynamics? I could care less about the extra 40 HP, but even still there seem to be other little things on the S vs. the R Sport.
The Storm Grey R-Sport was bought off of the lot in early June and has the adaptive dynamics. The custom ordered Tempest Grey R-Sport also has the adaptive dynamics along with all of the packages. I had to have that Lt. Oyster interior with the lime stitching so I needed to stick with the R-Sport. And I could not be happier. Although my dealer has sold alot of FP's mine was the first one they had with the Lt Oyster interior and the Tempest Grey exterior.

I walked out in the garage at the dealership to see the car and it was completely surrounded by employees of the dealership. It had just came in yesterday morning. The salesmen, mechanics and porters all said it was the best looking FP they had ever seen.
The great thing now is the PDI only took 2.5 hours as all of the issues we experienced as early owners have been resolved.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I get it now. In fact, my 12 yr old daughter came with me on one visit to local dealer and loved the oyster with lime green and the multi color ambient lighting. When I told her mine would have neither of those, she told me I was very selfish! KIDS!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get it now. In fact, my 12 yr old daughter came with me on one visit to local dealer and loved the oyster with lime green and the multi color ambient lighting. When I told her mine would have neither of those, she told me I was very selfish! KIDS!
LOL!!!...My wife already has her favorite color ambient lighting chosen. Mine is red as that means I am in dynamic mode.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Not an identical twin to the Storm Grey
Youll have to change your name from STORMgrey to TEMPESTgrey haha. Curious, why didnt you go with the 20 in black blade wheels? I feel the black wheels really go great with the greys.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Black wheels emphasize dirty tires.
See I have silver blades and I can see the tiniest bit of dirt on them, I feel like the black wheels would be able to hide that a bit more, especially brake dust.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Youll have to change your name from STORMgrey to TEMPESTgrey haha. Curious, why didnt you go with the 20 in black blade wheels? I feel the black wheels really go great with the greys.
I was happy with the wheels on the Storm Grey FP so I kept them.

Reactions: Jman97

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Black wheels emphasize dirty tires.
I thought black wheels would be great, particularly regarding brake dust, but boy do they show everything else.
Black wheels = hard to keep clean :(

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Sorry, I was meaning to add to my post, but edit timed out.
Your new ride looks sweet. Enjoy.

Reactions: StormGrey

·
Registered
5,074 Posts
The lease was coming due on my XF which my daughter was driving as she runs my company. So I got a new FP and gave my daughter the Storm Grey one. I will never get my wife away from her Nissan Murano.
Pardon me Sir , but do you by any chance , have any JOB Openings available , in this "Company that you own , and supply vehicles to employees" ???
Just curious ! ;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
Congrats, those are the same exact specs I originally wanted to order with the sole exception being that I went with the diesel engine due to my significant commute. That combo looks awesome, would love to see an open door photo to show the interior too if you get a chance. I'm sure I'll love mine just as much when it gets here, but yours looks as beautiful as I expected and I'm really hating I missed out on the Tempest all over again.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats, those are the same exact specs I originally wanted to order with the sole exception being that I went with the diesel engine due to my significant commute. That combo looks awesome, would love to see an open door photo to show the interior too if you get a chance. I'm sure I'll love mine just as much when it gets here, but yours looks as beautiful as I expected and I'm really hating I missed out on the Tempest all over again.
I will post one for you tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts