Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jaguar F-pace SVR
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, I am back.

I have been lurking in the shadows trying to find a very lightly used 2020 SVR (the exhaust on the 21 MY and newer is a step in the wrong direction IMO).

I recently came across a Santorini black SVR with the 22in black wheels with driver assist and luxury interior pack as well as upgraded Meridian surround, HUD, and heated windshield. Only about 15k miles on it and the price was to good to pass on.

So in short, it is great to be back and I look forward to getting some tips from some of my old Jaguar friends as I am a little out of practice but have warmed up quickly.

I already had it ceramic coated inside and out (lifetime warranty), tinted, and badges removed.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Welcome back Jman97, very nice SVR for sure.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Jman,

Yes Crackles and pops are definitely down in the stock setup. I think Jag tuned the baffles to open and close more with the 21. The exhaust when I first drove the 21 was definitely different from the 19 SVR. With that said, I've opened the baffles at the back by following the procedure posted here and disconnecting the baffle electric setup so they don't close again. I had done this with the 19 as well but always ended up connecting it back up since I like having the option of quieting the car a bit when coming home at night. But when you pushed the button on the exhaust or put it in Dynamic the 19 was clearly much louder than the 21 with the same options engaged. So I think the baffles were closing in more situations with the 21 than the 19. With this disconnected on the 21, I do still notice less crackles and pops but the exhaust itself is still just about as loud as the 19.

Reactions: Jman97
1 - 7 of 7 Posts