Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, folks- I'm super happy to announce that the kitty made it to Orlando this morning! The dealer said that it will be a couple of days or longer before they can deliver thanks to the "Owner Pre Delivery Letter" but I'm willing to wait. ****, I'm not even in the U.S. right now so my wife will take delivery and I'm happy that I was able to give them the letter before I departed. so again thanks VZX-CO for the letter. She arrived 25 days earlier. Planned Delivery Date was 6/23/17

I will be sure to post picture as soon as we take her home, but for now, i will leave you guys with the specs

2018 F-Pace S>:)
Caesium Blue
Light Oyster and Ebony Grained leather
Veneer Gloss Black trim finisher
Wheels 20" 5 spoke 'Style 5035'
Headlamps Adaptive LED headlights with signature daytime running lights
Comfort and Convenience Package
Luxury Interior Package
Driver Assistance Package
Technology Package
Black Package
Head-up Display
Activity Key

Now I can join the club.

anyone aware of a Jaguar finance promotions? the best rate im being offered is 2.89% at 60 months. seems too high to me:(

·
Registered
521 Posts
For 60 months that does not seem that bad. Last month i got 2.49% for 48 months...not great but not horrible either.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Caesium Blue
Luxury Interior Package
Technology Package
Black Package
Head-up Display
Activity Key
DANG stocksam2010 , *GO BIG OR GO HOME* !!! I like your STYLE !!! >:)
It appears that YOU went *ALL IN* on the Option Packages !!! Job Well Done !!! ;)
I can't wait to see the *Caesium Blue* with the *20" 5-Spoke Grey/Diamond Turned Blades* !!! :D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can't wait to see the *Caesium Blue* with the *20" 5-Spoke Grey/Diamond Turned Blades* !!! :D[/QUOTE said:
**** dude, you made my heart drop to the ground and made me go back and look at my order sheet. which would of have been too late anyways. I didn't order Gray/Dimond Turned Blades!! mine is the 5 spoke 'Style 5035' with Gloss Black Turned finish.

I wish I would of have gone with the 22" black, but i already broke the bank with my built lol:D

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hey, folks- I'm super happy to announce that the kitty made it to Orlando this morning! The dealer said that it will be a couple of days or longer before they can deliver thanks to the "Owner Pre Delivery Letter" but I'm willing to wait. ****, I'm not even in the U.S. right now so my wife will take delivery and I'm happy that I was able to give them the letter before I departed. so again thanks VZX-CO for the letter. She arrived 25 days earlier. Planned Delivery Date was 6/23/17

I will be sure to post picture as soon as we take her home, but for now, i will leave you guys with the specs

Caesium Blue
Luxury Interior Package
Technology Package
Black Package
Head-up Display
Activity Key

Now I can join the club.

anyone aware of a Jaguar finance promotions? the best rate im being offered is 2.89% at 60 months. seems too high to me:(
Post photos ASAP! I was going to order this exact exterior/interior combo, but I ended up going with Firenze red and brogue instead, because I had no idea what the leather would look like in the two-tone. Also, USAA offers 2.49% APR if you have great credit up to 72 months. 3.49% for 84 months. That's probably who I will go with. Now, I just need to see good photos of your ride so I can change mine if necessary before it's too late!

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
mine is the 5 spoke 'Style 5035' with Gloss Black Turned finish.
Sorry ! 0:)
Had you stated "with Gloss Black Turned Finish" in your first post , we wouldn't be having this discussion !!! ;)

BTW , *AWESOME* Avatar !!! >:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Post photos ASAP! I was going to order this exact exterior/interior combo, but I ended up going with Firenze red and brogue instead, because I had no idea what the leather would look like in the two-tone. Also, USAA offers 2.49% APR if you have great credit up to 72 months. 3.49% for 84 months. That's probably who I will go with. Now, I just need to see good photos of your ride so I can change mine if necessary before it's too late!
I'm waiting for pictures myself LOL. Like I said before, I'm overseas and I guess my wife don't think it's important to take a drive and check on the baby before the delivery day. I just Emailed my dealer and asked them for pictures.:nerd:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry ! 0:)
Had you stated "with Gloss Black Turned Finish" in your first post , we wouldn't be having this discussion !!! ;)

BTW , *AWESOME* Avatar !!! >:)
HEY HEY HEY now!!! you assumed first LOL:D

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here you go! the two lossy pictures the dealership sent me :) i will send more once we take delivery

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Here you go! the two lossy pictures the dealership sent me :) i will send more once we take delivery
The 22in gunmetal grey wheels would make it identical to a FE (except for the black pack). Absolutely love that color and with a build like that you are sure to get plenty of stares and compliments. Welcome to the very elusive F-pace club and even more elusive Caesium blue club :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
THANK YOU! I love the exterior, but I am glad I didn't get those seats. They are great looking, except I would get them very dirty. I have a dog who rides in the back and I go camping/hiking, and that light color is much whiter than I expected (the 2017 "oyster" seats are much darker shade of gray). The borgue works best for me. MIGHT consider changing from the Firenze red to the Caesium, though!

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Congratulations Stocksam, nice looking F-Pace in the best color, but I may be bias there....

I'm actually in Orlando with the family on vacation, if I see a Caesium Blue F-Pace running around this week, I'll know whose it is. So if you see someone in a white Tahoe or a Red Pathfinder (yes we have a big family), flashing lights at you and waving, you'll know it's a fellow F-pace owner from Pa with a cat one year older but in the same color!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations Stocksam, nice looking F-Pace in the best color, but I may be bias there....

I'm actually in Orlando with the family on vacation, if I see a Caesium Blue F-Pace running around this week, I'll know whose it is. So if you see someone in a white Tahoe or a Red Pathfinder (yes we have a big family), flashing lights at you and waving, you'll know it's a fellow F-pace owner from Pa with a cat one year older but in the same color!
Yes I love the color too, and im happy that I went with the black 20" makes my car different from the FE :) .I wish I was in Orlando, but im not. My wife will take delivery when the car is ready. I hope you enjoy your vacation in the mouse town. we are always on vacation LOL.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THANK YOU! I love the exterior, but I am glad I didn't get those seats. They are great looking, except I would get them very dirty. I have a dog who rides in the back and I go camping/hiking, and that light color is much whiter than I expected (the 2017 "oyster" seats are much darker shade of gray). The borgue works best for me. MIGHT consider changing from the Firenze red to the Caesium, though!
Im a little worried about the white as well. I was always a black on black guy. I finally grow a pair and went with this color. I don’t have a dog, but I have a 10 months old baby :)

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
and im happy that I went with the black 20" makes my car different from the FE :)
*CONGRATULATIONS* stocksam2010 !!! This is the first time we have seen a *Caesium Blue* with a true *Black Pack* and it looks *AWESOME* !!! And those *Gloss Black 20" Blades* ABSOLUTELY complete that *AWESOME LOOK* !!!
This F-Pace is a GREAT BUILD !!! Job Well Done !!! :)

Reactions: stocksam2010

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I don’t have a dog, but I have a 10 months old baby :)
After complimenting your *DECISION MAKING* process , THIS comment throws it back into question !!! >:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After complimenting your *DECISION MAKING* process, THIS comment throws it back into question !!! >:)
LOL the baby is not a problem now and we don't see it will be a problem LOL. we dont feed the baby in the car and keep the baby strapped into the car seat :nerd:

Reactions: GRVR

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Im a little worried about the white as well. I was always a black on black guy. I finally grow a pair and went with this color. I don’t have a dog, but I have a 10 months old baby :)
I have the white in my FE and I also have a 10 year old and 4 older boys. We've used the car to run stuff for car shows, and to my boat multiple times. I have 16k miles on it already and the white is holding up fine with that traffic. I do have a slightly different leather on my FE but I don't think that matters with the color. The only issue you might see is if you wear jeans a lot, I do almost every day for work, you will get some blue transfer onto the bolster where you slide into the car. Just stay on top of cleaning that off and you should be good.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have the white in my FE and I also have a 10 year old and 4 older boys. We've used the car to run stuff for car shows, and to my boat multiple times. I have 16k miles on it already and the white is holding up fine with that traffic. I do have a slightly different leather on my FE but I don't think that matters with the color. The only issue you might see is if you wear jeans a lot, I do almost every day for work, you will get some blue transfer onto the bolster where you slide into the car. Just stay on top of cleaning that off and you should be good.
Swissvax is like magic when it comes to cleaning!! totally agree with you, just be a neat person which we are and take care of it and enjoy it. Plus i have black where you sit :)

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Swissvax is like magic when it comes to cleaning!! totally agree with you, just be a neat person which we are and take care of it and enjoy it. Plus i have black where you sit :)
That's cool on Svissvax on cleaning. Keep in mind that it isn't the center section of the seat that pics up the bluejeans color, it's the bolster and specifically the outside of the bolster as you slide into the seat. Maybe it's the way I get in the seat, but I pick up the color at the threads on the outside above the seat controls. So if you happen to get into your seat the same way I do the exposure area on your seats is white.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts